5

Izuku midoryia was pushed into the brink of insanity.

He jumped

The pain he had suffered, the things that were posted online. He believed his actions were justified. He felt released from all his tension.

Suddenly, teenage girl catches him. Her name was Toga Himiko. She was always loved izuku from afar. He was cute but always seemed unapproachable. Toga looked weak but was easily able to carry Izuku like a princess. She giggled and smiled. He looked at her in disbelief wondering what just happened.

"Izuku isn't it..I really have grown such an attachment to you. You and me have quite the similarities. Toga giggled and continued to carry Izuku.

"Are you going to put me down?" Izuku asked

"Silly izuku can't you tell where we are headed?"

"No.."

"I really like you. Your hilarious..former hero."

Izuku stopped asking questions but still continued to think in his mind. Izuku even scarred is an overthinker. Toga was the first person who truly saw him as a person. He just hopes it isn't like before.

Toga seemed trustworthy enough so he just rested. Unaware to where he was headed.

—————

Bakugou and All Might failed to realize Izuku Midoryia's greatest strength.

His knowlege of heroes and an analyst way of thinking

A girl named Saiko from class 1-b has an IQ quirk. This allows her to have a high levels of intelligence. However, lzuku is something quite special. He is a force to be reckoned with.

These days people rely heavily on their quirks. There's classes in UA and other schools that have a study course. However, these are classes for the wealthy. They prioritize the rich and famous. This information is hidden from the public.

Regular citizens have no shot at going to UA. You either must be blessed with a powerful quirk or have loads of money. Neither of these options were in izuku midoryia's case. His options were limited especially as a quirkless individual.

Everyone despises the power hierarchy. This determines how you'll be living for the rest of your life. This power dynamic is fundamentally flawed. This is why Endeavor, the current number two hero is an abusive father. He wanted to create the perfect child, Todoroki.

Nobody is perfect but this system has caused major problems in the dating department. Relationships are not for love rather for the best quirk combinations. Fortunately, Izuku was created from two people who truly loved each other. It didn't matter what quirk Izuku had
just that his mother loved him anyways.

This is the reasoning behind Izuku moving out. He had no other choice. Inko Midoryia was left with a note which allowed her to know that her child would be okay. However, that was farther then the truth. Especially because of his current situation.