Your Arranged Fiance Loves Your Sister - 전 정국

Part 3

1 Week Later

You were making your bed and tidying your room when Aera walked in the room, startling you a bit. "Mom told me to remind you that we're going dress shopping today"she said, her voice cold and robot-like, her face expressionless.

In short, she was distant and cold with you, not engaging with you cheerfully like she used to.

You had noticed this change from the day, you and Jungkook had met up at the restaurant where you had brought Yoongi as well. Since then, your younger sister Aera, was behaving like this with you which you couldn't understand.

You sighed softly as you watched her turn around and walk out of the room, closing the door behind her. Just what did I do for you to act like this? You thought, pouting slightly.

Sighing once again, you finished cleaning your room quickly before grabbing your towel from the towel rack and heading towards the bathroom to get ready.

-

"Hello, Mrs Park"

You smiled once you heard Jungkook's voice from downstairs. They've arrived. You thought. You finished getting ready and walked downstairs, catching everyone's attention. As you reached the foot of the stairs, you bowed at everyone. "Hello."

Mrs Jeon laughed as she walked towards you, instantly, bringing you to a hug. You hugged her back, making eye contact with Mr Jeon—briefly with Jungkook. "I hope we're not late, Ms Park"Mr Jeon teased as you blushed, remembering how you had told him off in your first meeting, and just how much you valued time.

You nodded shyly as Mr Jeon laughed before clapping his hands. "Okay guys, lets go! The sooner we get there, the earlier we can finish up the last bits of preparation for the wedding!"Mr Jeon announced as your parents agreed with him, nodding their heads.

Everyone started to walk out of the house and as you were about to, you felt someone bump into you before walking their way again. Aera. You sighed again, hurt by her actions. You didn't like how she was behaving with you. It was just unacceptable for you.

You were like a best friend for her but something happened, which you couldn't put your finger to, and suddenly, Aera turned cold towards you. Dusting yourself, you looked ahead to see Jungkook still standing in front of you, he hadn't moved from his spot.

You frowned at him.

"Uh, Jungkook?"you called out awkwardly as you snapped your fingers. Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts as he looked at you with wide eyes. "Hm?"he said cutely and you chuckled, his heart fluttering and doing flips at the sound of your warm voice.

"We have to go now"you said as you walked near him. "Oh! Sorry..."he said in surprise as he sheepishly scratched the back of his neck. "Let's go."

-

You arrived at the shop where you and Jungkook were going to buy your wedding attires from. All of you got out of the car, your mom and Mrs Jeon immediately grabbing your hand, dragging you inside the shop.

Aera rolled her eyes as she followed the two excited ladies and you, leaving Jungkook, your dad and Mr Jeon outside the shop. "Where are they going?"Jungkook questioned as he watched his and your mom drag you inside.

The two older men chuckled as Mr Jeon patted his son's back. "She'll be alright. Don't worry too much, young man. I think my son has become attached to your princess, am I right?"Mr Jeon said smugly, winking at Mr Park. Mr Park snickered as he nodded.