B2: Ⅰ [1] Memories 4

Sports Festival First Year

It went as it did in the show but the talk with Endeavor is very different.
_________________________________________

[In the hall with the iteration between Izu and Endeavor]

Izu stands in the hall of the sports festival stadium looking at her father with fear and worry, the why is because the man seems to be angry with her brother like he normally is.

"Child you will make Shoto use his fire even if you have to use yours and I will not tolerate any disobedience today, am I clear?" The flame hero speaks to his child with half venom and half fatherly-ness in his tone.

Izu looks to the side then at the floor avoiding eye contact with the man and this makes him mad "Am I clear?" He says again but with more anger making Izu flinch then answer him "but I'll be in trouble if I use my fi-" she starts to say but gets cut off.

"I didn't tell you to talk back" Endeavor slightly yells as he raises his hand to slap his youngest daughter but stops hearing foot steps coming up the steps behind him so he lowers his hand and walks away as Izu falls to her knees and the person runs over to her.

Izu turns her head to look at her father and right before he turns the corner she calls out to him "Endeavor!! Sh-Shoto isn't you!!" the so called hero hears this and becomes frustrated but the girl gets away before he can say anything to her.
_________________________________________
[Before the commotion with Izu]

Izu is in her room laying on her bed, watching a video which stops and is replaced by her screen showing Sho's calling her, so she answers "yeah?" In a tired tone. In return she gets "Bakugou is planning something, do u want me to slip the note in to Aizawa's room while everyone's distracted?" from a slightly angered Sho.

Izu thinks for a few seconds before responding "yeah, do u also have the paperwork from the doctor that I gave u?" She gets a yes from Sho making her grin darkly and say "alright then I better get ready for the act of a lifetime then" in a way that would make Toga pass out in joy.

_________________________________________
As Izu and Shoto step through the portal, Izu wobbles a bit and starts to fall forward but is caught by a very confused Toga "what the hell is this?" She says sounding angry but is just confused.

Izu looks at her with a nervous face right before she passes out. Sho puts a blanket around her and picks her up gently then looks over to Dabi "can I lay Izu in your room til hers gets situated, unless it already is?" He asks their brother.

Dabi just nods to him before walking away Sho following behind him, they leave behind a confused Tomura and Toga.
_________________________________________

Back at the dorms Aizawa's in his room laying on his bed, he turns his head to the side and out the corner of his eye he sees something hanging on the back of his door.

Surprised how he didn't notice it sooner he gets off his bed, walking to the door and snatches it off then notices it's a letter from Todoroki cuz he recognizes the hand writing.

(Book 2 begins)