What it would be like to date The Thin Man:

THIS ISN'T A REQUEST BUT I THOUGHT MAKING SOME HEADCANONS FOR CHARACTERS WOULD BE FUN TO DO!! YOU CAN ALSO ASK FOR HEADCANONS AND PREFERENCES AS WELL!! HOPE YOU ENJOY!!

~Quill

What dating Thin Man would be like:

-Him being extremely clingy ever since six dropped him(He has abandonment issues now-).

-Him checking up on you all the time he's constantly afraid of you leaving him or disappearing one day.

-He likes to collect small objects like rocks, shiny things, anything pretty that reminds him of you, etc

-He also has panic attacks when he can't find you so you try and stay near him and vice versa(poor baby boi)

-He will usually give these things to you as a reminder that he loves you.

-He was a cuddle bug as kid and still is, doesn't matter if your working or anything he will pick you up and bring you to one the various couches or your bed which ever is closest.

-He's also extremely cuddly when he's sad or has flashbacks of when he was friends with six.

-You two will go on walks in a secret garden that he made for you:

-The gardens mainly the only thing he could salvage in the post apocalyptic world

-You two also like to take sunset walks on the beach too.

-You are constantly trying to steal his hat(keyword in TRY) he doesn't really like you doing that in the beginning but he comes to terms with it and lets you have it sometimes.

-If you can't reach something you know your tol skinny boi will get it for you, or he'll lift you up if you want to.

-He also didn't get to have a regular childhood(obviously)so you like mess with each other alot too, he's really still a child inside.

-He's the big spoon. PERIOD.

-He will call you: Honey, shorty(when he wants to mess with you), sweetie, beautiful, basically sappy stuff like that.

-You call him: Tol, skinny boi, honey, sweetie pie, and charming.

-If you want the s*x he will not give it to you.

-Unless he's in the mood(the signs will be clear trust me-)

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED MY FIRST HEADCANONS!! AND I JUST WANTED TO WRITE SOMETHING WITH TOL SKINNY BOI!! BYE~

~Quill