Chapter 5: Can u believe it Anna

Elsa POV
"Can u believe it Anna, he came back after all these years, and he doesn't even know me, well that's good thing cause he will never know about Allen and Luna" I was rabbling, about Anna about seeing Jack the other day. "Well, Elsa he has the right to know about the kids, he is the dad after all" Anna said trying to convince me. "Well, Anna u have Kristoff with u and your 3 little kids and this little one in u and me I only have my twins and that's great for me, I don't need him, after all these years. He left me and that's what hurts me the most seeing him" I said to Anna.

"Well, I can't force u Elsa it's your decision not mine I'm always here to support you no matter what" Anna said reassuringly to me. "Well, me and the twins need to go now" I said to her, and I went to the back yard "Allen , Luna we need to go home now" I said to them "ok, mommy" Luna said and then came running to me Allen following her. "Mommy can we buy some chocolates" Allen said to me with puppy dog eyes. "Of course" I said then smiled at him.

At the store

"Mommy, I need to go potty" Luna said "ok, Allen pls wait in the cart while I'll take Luna to go Potty" he nodded. Then I took Luna to pee.

When I came back Allen wasn't there anymore. I started to panic. "Allen, Allen, Allen" I called out his name. "Luna, help me find Allen" she nodded and we started searching for Allen. "Mommy, mommy, mommy, I found Allen" Luna said running to me.

"Where is he ?!" I said panicking. "There" she said and pointed to the man that was facing his back at us, he had a hoodie on so I couldn't see his hair. I ran up to Allen , Luna following me. "Allen what did I say to u about talking to strangers" I said a little bit angry at him "I'm Srry mommy, but I didn't follow him, he saved me, bcs when u and Luna were going to potty I wanted to get out of the cart, then it started moving I was so scared when someone stoped the shopping cart, guy saved me" he said, wait what the guy saved him I looked up to the man that saved my son it was ???

To be continued