Chapter 1 "Talk before the storm"

It was a sunny day. Tommy was looking at the clean sky and clouds that were shaped in different forms.

-So why are we here, you said we will have a therapy session. - Tommy looked at Puffy who looked at him and answered.

-Tommy don't forget I'm not only your therapist but also your friend - she pulled the picnic blanket and her picnic box in front of Tommy's house.

-... and isn't talking a part of a therapy?- she asked him.

Although Tommy would argue he sat on the blanket knowing he would rather lose the battle then lose the war. Tommy's true nature is to think he's right even if he's not but the experience when he was in exile changed his thinking a little bit.

-No Dream please I'm sorry I didn't meant.- Dream started pulling stuff out of chest.

-You did it to yourself Tommy...- Tommy's memories washed as he looked at prison (well basically his hotel window).

-I made sandwiches two with pickles and two without, I didn't know if you liked them.- Puffy spoke to Tommy clearly waking him up from daydreaming, well we all know it wasn't a dream but a bad memory.

- So which one do you want? - Tommy looked at her, having no clue what she said.

- Sorry could you repeat?- Puffy looked at him worried but for him she was just looking at him with a small smile.

-You started having your head in the clouds, what's going on inside your head there young men?- Tommy lied down next to Puffy on the red picnic blanket.

-First of all I hate all men they are fucking stupid and dumb!- Tommy raised his hand up, having closed eyes while saying this. He enjoyed being free, the wind reminded him of it.

-So pickles or not?- Puffy gave him a warm smile as he opened his eyes.

-With no pickles please.- Tommy smiled grabbing sandwich