Forever hand in hand

I held her soft warm hands in mine, knowing that this was the very moment I was going to remember and cherish for as long as I lived. I looked at her and her eyes sparkled, showing me that she felt the same way. The voice of the marriage celebrant became distant as the only thing I concentrated on was the one I loved and the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Getting lost in thoughts, I looked ahead at what we could share in life, what adventures we would experience together, but then I remembered the memories that still burned bright in my mind, the memories of young love, the day we met, the day I knew I had fallen in love with her. It was these memories that kept me alive, it was Sienna Grace that kept me living and hoping and dreaming. 

He held my hands firmly but gently as we listened to the marriage celebrant. This was the day I had waited for since I was a little girl, the day that would be every girls reason for happiness. But it was who I was sharing it with that made the day so special and so important. Here I stood facing the one and only person I wanted to grow old with and share everything I had with. I could see in his eyes and the way he was looking at me that he was in deep thought. Often he would zone out and just be in his own beautiful world, just thinking about every beautiful thing he could go back to when he stopped thinking. He always told me that I was the only one he thought of and that I was the reason he viewed everything with such beautiful spirit. He loved me and I loved him back dearly. He was my everything and I never wanted to lose him. 

We smiled as the words 'I do' left eachothers mouths, the words so delicate, so meaningful and so beautiful. It was today that we shared something that was somehow unexplainable but looking into eachothers eyes we saw that it was bliss, perfect happiness between two people who had a strong love for eachother and the truth excepted that they couldn't live without eachother.