Chapter 4

"What's your favourite colour?" I ask as I lie half on and half off my bed.(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=69511556) He smiles at me answering every question I shoot at him. "Hmm, I think blue, the colour of your eyes," he says looking at me as he lies on my bedroom floor. I look at him and smile. Why did he do that? He stared into my eyes like he could stare forever. It made me feel all bubbly inside and I everytime he did it I'd look away and blush. I don't know why I did, especially considering I liked it. Its now been 3 weeks since I first met Sam but it honestly feels like I've known him my whole life. We have become very close and I trust him with everything. I see him open his mouth but hesitate to let the words leave. "What...do you like in a guy?" Sam asks as he nervously cleans the dirt from underneath his nails waiting for me to reply. I smile a little as I think of what to say. What I wanted to say was everything about hi                                                     m. I had realised that I had fallen for Sam but didn't want to admit it for two reasons. One, we met 3 weeks ago. Two, he'd never like me even if I had met him a million years ago. "Umm," I start, "Probably...um...I dunno really." He frowns a little, I could tell he was disappointed in my answer. "So me then?" He says winking and throwing a pillow at me. Yes actually. "Of course Sam, I'm hopelessly in love with you," I say rolling my eyes with a smirk playing on my lips. "I knew it," he says smiling mischievously. Why was he smiling like that? He was so cheeky. What was he planning? Before I had another second to think, he pounced on my bed tickling me. I was very ticklish, soooo this wasn't good. He pins me down with one of his hands and with the other he slowly but cheekily touches my skin which makes me jump. He knew exactly where my most ticklish part was and it was just a matter of time before he would go for it. He slides his hand up my leg, up my side and to my stomach. I feel a rush go through me from his touch. It was so soft and gentle. That was it, I was in a laughing fit and I couldn't breathe properly. "PLEASE..STOP..I..CAN'T..BREATHE..PROPERLY," I yell inbetween laughs. "Only if you say you are deeply in love with me and can't live another second not being with me," he says laughing evilly as he continues to tickle me.

"Iamdeeplyinlovewithyouandcan'tliveanothersecondnotbeingwithyou," I say in one single breath. That was when my heart skipped a beat. I knew it was true. I knew I wanted to be with him. I knew I wanted to hold him. I wanted to call him mine. I sighed as he kept me pinned to the bed looking into eachothers eyes. I could tell he was breathing heavily and he suddenly looked nervous. I could see in his eyes a certain feeling, but strangly enough I couldn't work out what it was. We were just staying there. Not moving. Staring into eachothers eyes. I could have all day but my thoughts changed as soon as I saw him slowly lean down. My heart started racing, I couldn't tell if this was real or just a random dream where I would wake up. When his lips reached mine I realised it wasn't a dream. His lips fit perfectly with mine, moved perfectly with mine. He unpinned me but only so he could place his hand on my cheek as he kissed me. Throughout the kiss shivers ran wildly through my body. I take a deep breath as he pulls away and I slowly open my eyes. There was a slience, but I didn't know what to do about the silence. I didn't know what to say. I had wanted that pretty much the whole time. I craved it and now that it has happened, now that he actually kissed me, I'm speechless. "I'm sorry," he says standing up awkwardly. I blink a few times before he starts talking again. "I have wanted to do that ever since that milkshake Sienna, I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself," He says a little embarrassed. "Its okay Sam," I pause, "So have I," I finish as I flash him a shy smile. I bit my lip as he continued to look at me, right in the eyes. I honestly did love it when he did that, it made me feel like I'd be the only one he would look at like that. "Sienna, I've never wanted someone in my life so much, I'm not usually so open about my feelings but I want you to be mine, I need you to be mine, I want nothing else," He says taking a step closer to where I was sitting on my bed. I swear as those words left his mouth I melted inside. I felt like an ice cube that has been in the sun all day. Melted and warm. I felt all fuzzy inside. "Sam..I," I began to blurt out nonsense. I didn't know what to say, like usual. I felt the same way. Now that was obvious. What now though? Do I tell him and then we what? I have trust issues, I always have. I have never had good relationships with anyone. But Sam made that not matter. "I feel the same way Sam...," I say quietly.

And with those words said it was like a beautiful thing was started. Sam sat down next to me and put one of his hands around my waist. The other he used to push a strand of my hair out of my face. He gently touched my face and went to lean in, but the sweet lovely girl I am, I slightly punched his arm and jumped up. "You're IT," I yell as I run out my room.