Chapter 3

Sienna's P.O.V

I woke up to the sun shining through the gap in my curtain. I scrunched my nose and covered my face with my pillow as it shined brightly in my eyes. Today I was hanging out with Sam again. I though about last night and how much I enjoyed getting to know him. He was funny and he seemed like a good guy. I remembered how he kissed me on the cheek goodnight. Where he had kissed left a tingling feeling and gave me mad butterflies, which made me wonder why. I sat up and stretched before making my way to the bathroom. I had a cold shower which always seemed to relieve stress which I needed so that I could make it out the house without mum yelling at me and me having a breakdown. When I finished my hair and makeup I walked over to my wardrobe lazily. I had no idea what to wear today. What were we even doing? I sighed as I searched through every peice of clothing I had. I finally decided (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=68213987), although I wasn't exactly pleased with the choice, it would do. I look in the mirror and frown a little seeing that I was no where near as pretty as some other girls I know. I wonder why Sam wanted to see me again today? No one ever wants to hang out with me, why him?

"Hey Sienna," A voice says as I open the door to show a smiling Sam. He looked good today, wearing maroon coloured skinny jeans and a white and tan striped shirt. "Hey Sam," I smile as I close the door behind me. "Did you sleep well?" He asks sweetly. "I actually did thanks until the sun decided to be the sun and wake me up by shining in my eyes," I say matter of factly. He laughed a little at my stupidity. I'm acting like an idiot, he will never want to see me again after today. "Sienna just breathe you moron" I say to myself quietly so that Sam doesn't hear. "So I thought we could maybe go see a movie? or we could just go hang out at the food court? or did you want to do something else? I don't mind what we do, what do you want to do?" Sam says rather fast.

Sam's P.O.V

Ohhh God. I am just embarrassing myself now, I'm blabbering on like a loser. She is probably regretting agreeing to hang out today. Ugh, I'm so nervous, why am I nervous? I bite my lip as I wait for her to reply to the ideas I just blurted out. "Anything is fine, maybe we can see a movie then get some food afterwards?" She says smiling. Her smile was amazing it gave me a weird feelin gin the pit of my stomach. "Great," I reply flashing her my best smile. 

We walked into the cinema theatre holding popcorn and drinks. We had decided to see 'Dare date', a romance comedy, which we only chose due to fact that their were no other decent movies. Once we found some seats located at the very top corner, the movie started. I was hardly even watching the movie, I was too caught up in my thoughts. Just sitting next to Sienna gave me butterfly feelings in my stomach and made my heart race a little. I only just met her, why did she make me feel like this? I don't think its normal. Maybe theres just something special. I don't believe in fate and that crap, but maybe we were mean't to meet eachother. I scrunch my nose up at my idiotic thinking, causing Sienna to look at me.  "Everything okay?" She says smiling a little but  I could see she was curious. I nod and smile back. I breathe in and try to calm myself down. Okay, food! Food calms me down. I go to get some popcorn but Sienna had the same idea which makes our hands collide. "Sorry," We both say. I see her blush a little but I bet it was nothing compared to how much I would of blushed. When our hands touched I felt a cold shiver run all over my body, which made me move uncomfortably in my chair. This is silly isn't it? 

"So do you have a boyfriend?" I ask Sienna as I fidget with the hem of my shirt. We had gotten Hungry Jacks after the movie and were now sitting in the mall's foodcourt. "Uhm, no I don't, unfortunetly no one is ever interested in me," shes saying avoiding eye contact with me. "I don't see why not you seem amazing to me," I blurt out without thinking. She looks up at me with her bright blue eyes and smiles shyly. "I don't believe you," she says letting out a little laugh. "Thats just my opinion," I say smiling at her comment. There was a comfortable silence. "Do you have a girlfriend?" She asks breaking the silence. "Nope," I say smiling. "Why not?," She asks tilting her head a little. "I was waiting for the right girl," I say blushing a little. I realised today, that I really like Sienna. Spending today with her was the most fun I have had for a long time. I didn't know if she felt the same way but I wanted her to be mine. I wanted to hold her like she would be mine forever. I wanted to take care of her and love her. I wanted to share my life with her and I wanted to be in hers. But how can I make that happen? I went home that day thinking about her. I spent my whole night thinking about her. I would no doubt spend all my time, non stop thinking about her. She seemed perfect.