Chapter 21

Harry and liana both screamed my name at the same

"Hi omg I missed you guys so much but shut the hell up Marianna is sleeping"

"Sorry" they said unison again

"It's ok I wanna go inside so you guys can meet her"

Gary went to Zayn then they did that handshake thingie that they came up with.

Me and liana just laughed and went inside

"I love what you did with your hair so did ou get a lot of freedom while I was gone?"

"Actually I did all they did was focuse on the baby that is coming soon"

"What the baby's name is gonna be?"

"No but you should ask selena she wouldn't talk to anyone until you got home"

"Why?"

"She thinks that you leaving is completely her fault so yeah"

"Watch Mari for me please"

"Yeah no prob I would love to watch my nease"

I went up stairs to my dads room and saw selena on the bed.

"Hi selena"

"Omg your home hi Aqua"

"I have to talk to you"

"Yeah shoot"

"You know it's not your fault I leftist just that I didn't realy get used to having you around still then I got pregnant and I didn't want my dad to be all over me consider adoption and all that crap I just wanted to do what felt right to me and I couldn't do that here a lot"

"I am soooo sorry if you thought I left because of you I didn't really im sorry"

"Is ok I'm fine I just was really excited to have two daughters, two beautiful daughters"

Lianna came up stairs with Mari in her hand

"Hey Marianna won't stop crying"

"Bring her here"

Leanna gives her to me I look in my back that goes across my body and pull out the thermometer pacifier.

It says 99.9 and is blinking red

"Liana go downstairs and bring me Marianna's bag please"

"Ok"

She went down stairs and came back up with the bag

"Take out the teddy bear and the blanket"

She gave them to me Mari clinger onto the bear and rapped her in the blanket

"What are those for"

"The teddy bear has like a cool and warm pad in it so j just have to put the switch on to cool and then she holds it the blanket is the same thing but I have to wrap it around her."