Chapter 23

Chapter 23

After I got home from the doctors which was 2 hours later
Zayn had to leave early so I just stayed there I was fine with it.

So basically what the doctor said was that we left with her to early like got on the plane we should have waited at least two months and she has a cold so we're fine he gave me medication for both and all we have is either mix it with her food or her juice but I learned real quick that u can't let her see you put the medication in because she's just like her mommy she won't eat it or drink it.

I was in the tv room with Mari when everybody came down stairs

"Hey guys what's up"

"We have something to show you"

"Ok what is it"

They told me to close my eyes and I did

Lele was holding Mari

"Let me make this clear if I get hurt I'm killing you all"

Everybody started laughing even Mari my precious  little baby mari.

They were leading me upstairs and I tripped on one of the steps and i slappped Zayns arm we finally made it upstairs and told me to open my eyes. I looked at the door in awe 

"surprise this mari's new room"

The door was red with a black italic M on it, they opened the door the room was amaizing it was fantastic the closet doors were turqouist with black italic words on it like love, mari, marianna, amaizing it was like newspaper print.there was a toy chest with lots of toys and her closet was walk in there were two other doors one roomthe walls were covered in shoes litterally its like my room there were shelves of shoes on every spot they were mostly jordans and kd's the other room was a bathroom the bathroom was red and white (zebra striped). 

"Thank you guys so much this means alot"

"your welcome" they all said in unisun 

thats when i realized that my dad wasnt there to think i havent seen him since i got back