Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I finally got his house I got out the car and rang the doorbell. "Oh hello "Aqua what brings you here." said his mom "Hi mrs.moon I need to ask you something you know how your son was dating my sister , yea what seems to be the peoblem ." " The problem the problem is your son abuses my sister and now she's in the hospital because of your stupid son I - I - lo-st -my mom and -I-I-can't loose her two. so can I speak to jake. (sniff sniff sniff ) please come inside . " "Ok , JAKE GET YOUR ASS DOWN STAIRS NOW . COMING MOM, FASTER. he will be down in a sec yea sure . no he will let me go get him . " "K, oow mom that hurt well I said for you to get down here and you didn't listen."

"What are you doing here ?" "Do you know where my sister is ." " No why you asking me ?" " Because I want lto tell you something she's in the hospital because so I should kill you right now but I'll wait for sister then we can do it together where gonna pound your face in you you bitch stay away from my family or I'll do worse then put you in the hospital oh and stay away from Stacey to because she also in the hospital and of you go near them I will kill you." He started crying and fell on the floor apologizing." " Yea apologize but you'll never feel the pain she does." " I'm sorry can you please tell her I said sorry ." " Yea sure thing but you will never ever see her or come near our house or Stacey's got ." I stormed off after that and left the house I say in my car." " Mom this is not going well without you I need your help I can't keep going ."

~~<<~~<<~~<<~~<<~~<<~~<<~~~

My phone started buzzing I started getting text from Zayn

Baby:hey where are you

Me:I'm coming back to the hospital now

Me:did my sister wake up is she ok

Baby:yeas she's asking for you

Me:I'll be there soon

Baby:ok see you blue eyes

Me:bye baby

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys how do you like it thanks for all the reads 105 wow last time I checked it was 77 I think well bye thanks guys