19

Exiting the damned tavern has never felt this satisfying

Y/n thought, smiling to the people as she took her glove off before heading towards an alleyway.

She threw the glove on the ground, staring at it before mumbling "utterly disgusting." under her breath as she threw a lit match on it, staring intently at the now burning glove.

"Hey, do you smell that?"

"What do yo- ugh what is that smell?"

"Oh Barbatos, smells like rotting flesh. I feel like I'm going to vomit."

Hearing the townspeople whispers becoming louder, Y/n brushed her hands off of any dirt and went on her way to meet Finny.

"MISSSSSSS Y/NNNN" was heard from a few blocks away.

The said female stared at the running figure–ignoring the whispers around her–which seemed to grow bigger every second. Waving her hand towards the boy as she gave him a small smile, "Finny!"

Finny grabbed onto his knee to catch his breath, giving Y/n a huge smile as he showed her the basket. "Miss Y/n, Ciel-san made your favorite cake and some sandwich as well as tea!"

Patting the young male's head as she crouched down, "That's good to hear! Now come along, let us find a place to sit." she said, softly grabbing the male's hand.

Finny felt his face heat up as he stuttered out an answer to his young mistress, following her to the direction that she is currently tugging him.

After walking up a few sets of stairs, they've finally gotten to where a huge statue was placed.

Taking a seat by one of the benches as Finny made small talk with Y/n while they were enjoying their time unaware of the fact that they were under the watchful eyes of a certain archon.

Eyes darkening as their fingers stroke the wrong chord, making the crowd surrounding him grimace at the unpleasant sound.

"Oh, I apologize for that! Let me make it up to you all with another song! But only if you give me apples of course, ehe!"

The bard said, grinning as if he saw nothing. The crowd around him cheered gleefully as a young boy gave the said bard a bag of apples.

The bard continued on with his songs and tales as he still kept a close eye on the two.

"That boy..."

I̸̢̟̚'̵̱̤̾l̴͓̽l̵̫͔̆ ̷̭̪̾m̸̹͠a̵̳͙͌k̵̩͕̊́é̴͙̄ ̵̮͠ḫ̷͊î̵̲̆m̵̦̈͑ ̶͠ͅd̵̞̈́̈́í̸̯̤s̶̟̹̅̋a̶͙̾͠p̵͙͒͘p̸̟̀e̸̺̐̓a̵͎̐r̶̞͋.̶͕̺̅"̷̘́

As soon as Y/n and Finny got home, Baldroy stepped in and whooshed Finny away

As soon as Y/n and Finny got home, Baldroy stepped in and whooshed Finny away. "Sorry, young miss! But Ciel told me to do this!"

The female was left dumbfounded standing by the entrance. As she heard the clacking of shoes coming towards her, "Welcome back, Lady Y/n." Ciel said with a charming smile.

"Yes, thank you." Y/n said, massaging the temples of her head. Looking at her butler she noticed a weird look on his face, "What is it?"

"Where have your glove gone, Lady Y/n?"

"Ah that, I burned it. It touched something very utterly dreadful."

Ciel stared at Y/n's face before smiling yet once again, "Now that you're back, Lady Y/n. Please do your paperwork."

Y/n flinched before walking towards the direction of her office, "Make me something sweet while you've got nothing to do, Ciel."

"I'm sorry but I cannot do that. You'll get a stomachache."

Glaring at the male as she held onto the door knob before clicking her tounge and going inside.

"It does seem like she's still quite a bit of a brat,how troublesome." Ciel sighed before going to do his duties as a butler of the Etoile family.

Inside the office room, Y/n spun her chair around. Staring at the sunset as she spun her pen around, "If my memory serves me correctly, wasn't it Ange that hates the color pink a lot?" scoffing, she turned around.

"Quite a fitting behavior for a sewer rat like her."

A few minutes have passed since Y/n started doing the paperwork left on her desk when she heard a knock, telling the person behind the door to come inside. "What is it?"

Mey-rin grabbed her glasses as her face was completely red, "Lady Y/n, you've got a visitor yes!"

"Who is it?"

"Well that is...."

Y/n stared at the maid infront of her who seemed very hesitant on telling her the name of the said visitor. "It's quite alright, Mey-rin. You can tell me who it is, love."

Mey-rin stuttered at the nickname, "The Chief Alchemist of the Knights of Favonius, yes!"

"He said that his name is Albedo!"