t h i r t e e n

j a c k s o n

j a c k s o n

"fuck off, whore."

"no, lemme have some."

"this is my ice cream; find your own." i shoved ximena back.

"you're a bitch." she glared.

"nah, that's you."

aurora sighed. "here, you can have some of mine."

"for real?" ximena's eyes lit up, and aurora nodded. ximena leaned over, pressing a quick kiss to her cheek. "you're the best, thank you!"

"yeah, don't mention it." aurora tried to hide her flushed face as she let ximena get some of her ice cream.

i made a look at aurora, silently telling her that we were gonna talk about that later. she subtly shoved me, quietly telling me to shut up.

"the pink in your hair is so faded now." ximena said after a while.

"i know," i sighed as i ran my hand through my hair. "but momma is gonna help me dye it after school."

"oouuu, what color?" aurora questioned.

"i'm changing the pink to blue." i grinned.

"ouu, hell yeah!" ximena grinned as well, holding her fist out for our handshake. i started doing it.

"speaking of altercations, i'm thinking about getting a piercing." aurora admitted.

mine and ximena's jaws dropped as our eyes widened.

"for real?"

"wait, actually?"

"you're serious?"

"i don't believe it."

"yo, calm down," aurora laughed. "yes, i'm serious."

"but you're terrified of needles." ximena gave a confused look.

"which is exactly why you two are gonna come with me for emotional support." she said matter of factly.

"ight, swag." i shrugged.

"swag, indeed," ximena agreed before gently grabbing aurora's face, inspecting it. "what kinda piercing do you want?"

ximena was already an extremely touchy and affectionate person, but i knew that her hand on aurora's face was driving her crazy.