f i v e

j a c k s o n

j a c k s o n

"how are you feeling?" mami asked softly.

"like shit." i mumbled.

i currently had a fever. i had my head in mami's lap as i laid down on the couch. she ran her hand through my hair as she watched 'the office.' she's seen it countless times, so i don't see how she's not tired of it.

then again, me and momma have watched 'peter pan' hundreds of times, so i don't really have any room to talk.

"poor baby," she murmured softly. "i think the soup momma is making is almost done." i nodded slightly, then cuddled further into her.

"the fact that i'm sick is so biphobic," i complained, making mami laugh softly. "don't laugh at me; i'm serious, mami!"

"i know, love." she chuckled, gently massaging my scalp as she ran her hand through my hair.

a while later, momma came into the living room with a bowl of soup and a glass of water. i slowly sat up, rubbing at my eyes as i did.

"thank you." i mumbled as i grabbed the bowl.

"no problem, lil' man." she gave a smile.

i started eating the soup, letting out a content sigh.

momma's cooking is good as hell.

after i had finished eating it, momma took the bowl to the kitchen. as she did, i cuddled back into mami. i smiled softly as she started running her hand through my hair again and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

momma came back from the kitchen and cuddled with us as we continued to watch 'the office.'

"wait, i wanna cuddle too." iris said as she came into the living room.

"c'mere then, princess." momma gestured her over, then held her arms out. iris walked over, sitting beside momma and cuddling to her side.

"where's leo?" mami raised a brow.

"playing his stupid game." iris rolled her eyes. "he's always on it."

"'cause it's fun." i defended him.

she shook her head, though she didn't argue on it.

<~~~~~>

"i'm serious, ximena," i complained. "i'm dying."