The truth is out(Tom)

Y/n p.o.v
I was up stairs in my shared room on the bed just chilling on my computer going threw some important emails. Once I was done with that I went down stairs quietly because I wanted to scare Tom.

Once I was down the stairs I heard him get his ukulele witch means. "Hide " I mentally scream at myself. I hid for a second then I got a notification saying T22felton just started a live.

I ran to Tom quick and quick as possible of course and quietly . I ran fast enough were the fans would not see me and I succeeded. I was in front of Tom and he just looked at me and smiled I smiled back .

Then I started to dance in a funny way just not caring if I look like an idiot. I was trying to do dance like a robot. Then I started twerking so badly to make Tom laugh. Then he started bursting out laughing so hard he even stopped playing . Then people started filling the comments.
Draco.lover: what are you laughing at?
Simp-/101: 👀
Malfoy-222: 👀👀👀👀
Draco-Malfoy- simp : is someone with him 👀💀

Then he noticed the comments and he said

"Oh guys it's just willow she playing with her new toy."
So I kept dancing around at the end I mouthed to him "I love you " then he said
"God I love you . " he said once he noticed what he said his eyes widened. Then the comments went crazy.

Fiction-lover: Did you guys hear what he just said.
Harry(potter -lover: OMG HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND.
Tom&lover: I wish I was her 🥲

Tom noticed the comments and decided it was time to tell the fans about your guy's relationship.  "Okay It's time I be honest, guys It's true I do have a girlfriend. Her name  is y/n."  

I looked at him in shocked because we talked about it before and we agreed to keep it a secret because I did not want our relationship to affect his career .

"Come here y/n " I slowly go up to him and he sets me on his lap . "Hi" I  said shyly I mean a lot of people were watching so I was a little shy  .
Then we sat there just talking a bit how we met.

I was kinda happy that the truth is out and when we he would talk about how we met. He would look at me and just smile and I would smile back at him. He would also just look at the screen but never at the comments. I wondered  why so I looked at the comments and my smile faded away and I just looked down at my feet.  I looked up at Tom with a fake smile and said "Hey I think I'm going to go lay down I'm tiered" "Oh okay love "he kisses my forehead. But little did I know he could read me like a book.

Couple minutes later I heard Tom say "Okay guys I'm going to end the live here bye ."
He then walk into our room and lays next to me and pulls me closer to him and whispers in my ear "What wrong my love, you looked a little down" he said while gently stroking my arm. I did not want to tell him the truth because then he will fell bad and blame himself and of corse I didn't want that for him. "I'm fine my love " I put on a week smile and he just looks at me. He could tell I was lying .

Tom p.o.v
I know y/n is lying but I'm not going say anything anymore because I don't want to make her feel worse. I will deal with this tomorrow.

(Couple hours pass)

Y/n p.o.v
Tom was making diner and I was setting up the table once I was all done setting up. I go upstairs and go check my phone. Once I'm upstairs . I open my phone and I see I have so many DM's and so many people tagging me on Twitter. I open a DM's and they all said mean stuff like.

"You don't disservice Tom I bet you are just a gold digger and you're just a slut 🤮."

"Go kill you're self I bet you don't even like him 😡 "

"Trash🤢🤮"

And people were just commenting mean stuff on my post and I just drop on my knees and start crying . I guess I was to loud because I hear Tom running up the stairs calling my name but I don't answer. Then he burst throw the door and got down on his knees and pulled me into a hug. He then noticed my phone on the floor which was open on my DM's and he saw everything. I looked up at him and you can see he was mad. He then looked at me and his face softened and just kissed me on the foreheads and said

"I will deal with tomorrow my darling I promise okay. Let's go eat dinner. " he said getting up and holding out his hand.

(The next day)

I woke up from a nap and I was in bed on my phone when I got a notification and it said that Tom was going live so I click on it. But he did it have an instrument with him.

"Hello every one I just wanted to have a little talk for a second.

Tom was waiting for more people to join. But he looks serious.

"So recently I let out the news that I was in a relationship with my amazing girlfriend.... But she was receiving a lot hate and well that broke my heart to see her in pain and that my supporters reacted this way to this situation . That all I wan to say. Bye guys ."

Once the live ended I ran downstairs and hugged Tom . He hugged back and just kissed me. "Thank you" was all I could say.

Couple days later all the hate stoped and I was okay and so was Tom. What would I do with him.

-The end