chapter 8

i woke up. wow i have a banging headache. i remember what happened last night. i love Nash i love him. but he doesn't believe me. i got up and dressed in to comfortable clothing which consisted of a jumper jeans and vans.

i walked downstairs. everyone was up. "morning sleepy head" cam said coming over and giving me a hug. "star there is someone on the phone for you" brooke said she looked like she had been crying. "hello" i said when i got the phone. "hello im a docter from the north carolina hospital" the man said. "ya" i replied. "we have some bad news your mom died oof cancer this morning" he said. "what excuse me your joking me please tell me your lying" i said tears streaming down my face. "no sorry now please put me on to your sister" he said.

i passed the phone back to my sister. i collapsed on to the ground. brooke finished on the phone. "our mom died" she said then came over and kneeled down beside me. "this is why she orginized this trip" said. "what you knew" i screamed. she nodded. "what the hell you could of told me i would of never came on thus fucking trip" i screamed at her. "she begged of me she wanted you to live" she said.

i calmed down. "we have to go back we have to get the funeral ready come on come on" i said. everyone got their stuff and packed into the car. "you going to be ok" cam asked. "i hope so" i said.

we drove back to north carolina. everyone is going to stay at our house. i got on to everything. i was always the more organized sister.

i got the church the priest everything. everything was ready. i was ready to face my mom ready to see her ready for this funeral.

the next morning:

i got up today was the funeral. i got ready put on my clothes pic at start.

we were on our way to the church the boys were coming for support for me and brooke. my mom's work friends will be there and thats it my mom had no brother's or sisters and our grandparents died a few years ago.

we walked into the church. the priest said the mass. "i would like to call up brooke sophie's eldest daughter" the priest said. brooke walked up to the altar.

"we lost our mom she was the best mom anyone coul ask for i love her. this is like losing our dad over again. it hurts and only we will know the pain. mom you were the best i will love you forever and ever. please look down on me and keep me safe" brooke said then sat back down.

"i was told to call her younger daughter star" the priest said. i walked up to the altar before i id i went over to the coffin which my mom was in. she was paler. but as beautiful as ever. she looked so peaceful and elegant i miss her so much.

"my mom will my mom gave me a name meaning im strong beautiful and hopeful. i never liked the meaning but my mom loved my name. then i met this boy who called me star. but for today on im want everyone to call me by the name my lovely mom gave me.my name is violet. mom i hope your happy i love you keep me safe" i said.

"i wrote this poem for my mom its called As We Look Back i hope you like it

As we look back over time
We find ourselves wondering .....
Did we remember to thank you enough
For all you have done for us?
For all the times you were by our sides
To help and support us .....
To celebrate our successes
To understand our problems
And accept our defeats?
Or for teaching us by your example,
The value of hard work, good judgement,
Courage and integrity?
We wonder if we ever thanked you
For the sacrifices you made.
To let us have the very best?
And for the simple things
Like laughter, smiles and times we shared?
If we have forgotten to show our
Gratitude enough for all the things you did,
We're thanking you now.
And we are hoping you knew all along,
How much you meant to us.
Gone yet not forgotten,although we are apart,your spirit lives within me,forever in my heart."

i finished the poem and sat down. the priest said the rest of the mass then we went outside and burried her. bye mom bye forever ill miss you i thought to myself.

when the mass finished everyone left. but me i stayed at the grave and kept looking down. "violet" i heard someone say behind me. i turned around to see nash. "i like it a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he said again. i was quite. "im sorry about the other night about saying you were drunk you dont know what your saying" he said.

"nash i do love you" i said opening my mouth. he was taken back but then said "i love you too viloet" he said. "Can i tell you something" he said. "anything" i replied. "my name is Hamilton nash is my second" he said. "Hamilton i like it" i said mocking him from earlier. "a handsome name for a handsome boy" i said. "shut up and kiss me" he said then grabbed my cheeks and slammed his lips into mine.

we pulled apart "i love you" we both said at the same time. we started walking back to the car hand in hand. "will you be my girlfriend" he asked. "hmmmmmmm no i think im going to ask cam" i said jokinly. he looked upset. "im joking stupid of course ill be your girlfriend" i said he gave me a quick kiss. we arrived back at the car. cam michael and taylor were inside. "come on slow coaches" taylor shouted.

"shut up man" cam said. he shut up. we got in and drove home. when we got home i got dressed into my shorts and a tie dye vest top and got into bed. nash came in. "im going to sleep too" he said. then after a few mins i felt hands wrap around me. "night nash" i said. "night baby girl" nash said kissing my head.

a/n awwww their so cute. wow two chapters in one day. long sad but cute chapter hope you enjoyed bye now shauna xox