chapter 12

i woke up 2nd day of magcon. for some reason i was less excited. i rolled over and see cam in my bed. "cam what are you doing in my bed" i asked. he rolled over so he was facing me. "the ground was hard" he said laughing. "whatever im getting up" i said. he nodded. i got up and went to the bathroom. i decided not to take a shower i was having a good hair day.i threw on a crop top with a lighting bolt on it then i put on galaxy printed skirt pic at start and some black vans. i finished of with some winged eyeliner and a nude lipstick.

i walked out. "damn hot girl alert" gilinsky shouted. "shut up bruh" i shouted back. "morning when you get here" i asked. " a few minutes ago" he replied. matt and jack j was up. taylor was still asleep. "vi wake him up" johnson asked. "why me" i whined. "wake him up or we wont get food" cam said. he know i would do it for food. 

i walked over to taylor's bed. "tay can you get up cam said i cant have food until you get up" i said. "ill get up for a hug" he said. "ok then" i said. he got up and ran over to me and gave me a hug. i was squished up against his chest. i loved his scent. "get ready" i said to him. he nodded. 

after a few minutes he came out with a tie dye tank top and jeans with black vans. "twinzes" i shouted. he started laughing. "lets eat" cam shouted. we walked down i was talking to taylor and matt. cam and the jacks behind us.

we walked to the resturant in the hotel. hayes saw me and frowned. i walked over to him. "whats up kiddo" i said. "nash said we cant be friends anymore" he said tears filled his eyes. my eyes landed on nash. luckily we were the only people in the resturant. "HAMILTON NASH GRIER" i screamed. he lookes scrared. he better be.

i walked over to him. "what i do" he said backing away from me. i sclaped him across the face and pushed him onto the ground. "how dare you say hayes cant be my friend"i said sitting on top of him. "sorry he can be your friend" he said he seemed upset. "good now come and eat with us" i said letting him up."nash where is britany" i asked. he didnt say anything. "they broke up" hayes shouted to me.

omg it makes sense why his upset. "sorry for sclaping you nash" i said. "i should be the one saying sorry i treated you like shit im so sorry forgive me" he said. "ofcourse" i said hugging him. "yay they made up" hayes shouted. "damn kid are you narrating my life" i shouted over to him. he nodded with a big grin on his face. "hayes isnt your girlfriend shauna joining us today" nash said.

"ohhhhh hayes got a bae" cam shouted. "ya she is coming" he said looking down and blushing. then i heard "thanks bart ya ill see ya later. then i saw a brown haired with ash dip die going through her hair. "shauna" hayes shouted. "haysie" she shouted running over to him. he gave her a peck on the lips and picked her up and spinned her around. 

"im shauna" she said walking over to me. "hey im violet you can call me vi" i said. "i know who you are your my inspiration i started youtube because of you" she said. "well i see why hayes likes you your so sweet" i said. she smiled from ear to ear. "thank you" she said. "shauna arent you staying with us for the rest of the tour" cam asked. she nodded. "yay ive got a friend" i shouted. "hey what about me" cam and matt shouted. "amm how do i put this nicely" i said. they looked upset. "im messing ofcourse ye are my friends" i said. 

"come on we have to get ready for magcon it starts in 30 mins" nash shouted. we went out of the resturant and to the room where its being held. "bart" i said sweetly walking over to him. "oh no this means she wants something run" gilinsky shouted. "shut it gilinsky" i hissed. "yes violet" he said. "can shauna come on stage with me" i asked. "sure now get ready" he said. "yayyyyyyyyy" i shouted running around the room.

the show started. bart called us up one by one again. "violet everybody" i walked out on stage. in the front of the room was one of my l.a. bullies her name was aoife. she wispered something to the person beside her. "shut the hell up bitch im trying to get violet to notice me" she shouted back at aoife. "well hello you got me to notice you whats your name sweetie" i said walking over to her. "omg omg my name is lisa" she said. "well its great to meet you lisa" i said hugging her. "thanks so much" she said. i ran back onstage.