chapter 18 part two

recap:

"please forgive me vi" nash said. "ill try" i said looking into his eyes. we leaned in and kissed. fireworks. the worst part came next i heard a gun shot.......................................

i felt a stinging sensation in my heart. i looked to see john then i fell on the ground. nash jumped off his chair onto the ground. "no no no dont go i love you" he said. he said it I. LOVE. YOU. "i love you too nash" i said. he leaned down and kissed my lips softly. with that everything went black..........

nash pov:

i heard a gun shot. i saw a boy standing there then he ran. i looked to see vi on the ground. i jumped off my chair. "no no no dont go i love you" i said. she was silent. "i love you too nash" she said. i leaned down and kissed her lips softky. when i pulled apart. her eyes were closed. "SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE FAST PLEASE" i screamed. i saw a fan take out her phone and dial. "there on their way" she said putting the phone back on her pocket. 

everyone stood in tears. bart the boys the fans.me i was cryin so hard. the ambulance came. "whos going with her" the man asked. everyone looked at me. "well follow in a car" cam said. i nodded. i got in the back of the ambulance. i grabbed her hand. there was a women in the back a nurse i guess. "please please please please dont leave me vi your my little star please dont leave me" i said. 

"boyfriend and girlfriend" the women said. i nodded. her eyes saddened. she was quiet. i had to ring brooke.

brooke pov:

i was with will planning our wedding thats in a two months. my phone started ringing NASH. i havent heard from him in ages "brooke you need to come to new jersey and fast" he said. "why what happened" i asked. "its its vi she was shot" he said. i dropped my phone and covered my mouth. "what whats wrong babe" will asked. " vi she got shot we need to go to new jersey" i said. he nodded. i picked up my phone. "were on our way" i said and hanged up. will booked us plane tickets and we were on our way.

back to nash pov:

i stood in the waiting room waiting for news on vi. the boys came in. i also saw sky and my mom. "baby its going to be ok i promise" mom said. "nash wheres violet" sky asked. "she busy at the moment" i said. sky nodded and went over to cam. poor sky she loves vi. brooke and will busted through the doors. "nash" brooke shouted running over to me and hugging me. "any news" will said coming up behind her. i shook my head "no none yet" i said. they nodded and sat down.

an hour passed. "violet brace" the docter said. we stood up. "she is in a coma we managed to put her in a coma. there is a chance she will make it but there is a chance she might not" he said. "you can go see her room 312" he said. we all walked to room 312. we got there and walked through the door. i saw her very pale. with the heart monitor beeping slowly. oh i hope she is ok.

a/n hey guys i hope your enjoying as i said 3-4 chapters left bye noww shauna xox