Chapter 15

Your Highness

Bella Rose the leader

I silently stood at the room's terrace. As soon as I opened the glass door, the cold salty breeze of the deep night instantly embraces me. I tightened my silky robe, as it was then starting to flew along with the air. I sighed heavily as I could still the sweat all over my forehead. My fast beating heartbeats, and my slightly trembling hands and knees.

I swallowed hard with the voices that was kept on playing inside my head. Those voices were lethal! Too heartbreaking. Too much to think.

I could feel the stungs in my eyes due to the unshed tears. I cannot get rid of that fvcking   nightmare! It seemed surreal! That it was  actually happening, right beside my sight! Those scenes were very vivid. Too horrific to tell.

I released a large amount of air as I stare at the dark  horizon with a misty eyes. The silent the deafening yet my thoughts were too loud. My heartbeats felt like was in play of drum roll! It was loud, and creepy.

I looked at the surface of the crystal-clear  water, as it was glistening with its beauty as  the moon beam reflected its beauty to it. There were a lot of stars, some were hiding some were shining above... but, why does it still feel so dark? Like, a person without any sight, without any light, without any sense of rigth path to track. The more, like what I was feeling that night.

I was and still in process of molding myself to become a better leader. Who has the sense of responsibilities to her comrades. I was still in the fvcking process, but why does it should come like this!?  Like a fvcking karma just slapped me 360 degrees!

I was still in building myself, knowing my perspectives, and learning fron my mistakes... yet just like a big wave in the ocean, it came unannounced. It did just splashed rough, like how waves do in between the hard pouring of rain.

I fisted my knuckles as everything inside my head was getting more frustrating! I but my lower lip as I closed my eyes tightly!

"Everything would not be easy as time goes by. The level of difficulty got harder and harder."

I could hear Ma'am Zaly said as she looked at us with a gentle look. She was  smiling at us.

"Always remember this, ladies. Just like arrows, in order to pierce your opponent... you must be  strong and if possible... lethal."

Once again, I fisted my knuckles--- now more tighter that I could even feel my nails burying   at my palms.

"I am Bella Rose. A beautiful rose. I can be pleasant, but I am also lethal. No one knows what my thorns could do. Plunk, cut, or kill. No one knows. Neither, I." I whispered as I was glaring at nowhere.

I silently went inside and took a bath. I got my leather jacket, pair of black boots, black sleeveless top, and black skinny jeans. I tied my hair in pony and was walking downstairs, silently.

I was about to went outside when I saw, Zale--- Blaicen's twin looking at someone from the outside. My brows furrowed as I unconsciously took steps towards where he was standing, and looked where he was gawking.

"Don't you know, It's bad to stare?" I said, and exoectedly he did flinched. He looked at me with shock all over written in his face, I glanced at him and looked back at Liaein.

"W-why are you here?"

"I should ask that one too. Why are you here? You look like a damn spoiled brat wake up from his rest. Messy hair, sleepy eyes, lazy movements. You look like a dumbshit." I implied.

"Wow. Ang aga-aga. 'Yan ang agahan mo?" He responded sarcastically. 

"Tsk! You're so gutty. Do you think Liaein would like you?" I annoyingly stated while gazing at Liaein who was then, silently gazing the dark horizon too.

"Bakit naman hindi?" He responded, proudly and surely.

"Because you're loud. You're childish, and probably a petty person. "

"Wow. Grabe ka naman magsalita! 'Yan ba ang bumubuhay sa'yo?" He replied. I looked at him directly in his eyes. I grinned micheviously at him.

"Liaein. She is a pure-blooded royalty. She have seen almost every handsome human being. And by your looks, she'll just immediately label you as the 'average type.' " I responded. He instantly rose his brow at me, with almost a horror written all over his face.

"W-what!? Average? Itong mukhang 'to!?" He aggressively said with his tone that can't accept.

"Who do you think are you, though? You probably are a royalty, but how sure you are that your mien isn't in the average type?"

"Wow, grabe! Ang hilig mong mang-asar ano? Pero, pusta ko pag inasar kita--- pikon ka agad." He replied, a little bit annoyed. I pursed my lips.

"Well, you should start moving, bro. Compared to everyone, you are the gutty--- you could be unforgettable..."

"Nice. You should start that your day with a beautiful and encouraging words---" He was about to spew his nonsense remark when I cutted him off.

"But still, you are an average faced jerk. So, you should start moving in order to move forward, rather than just staring from afar like a creepy stalker and be forever stay still at the lane of well... an average faced jerk and a creepy stalker from afar. "

"Grabe! Hindi mo ba narining ang kasabihang 'pag wala kang sasabihing maganda, manahimik ka?' "

"It's not pleasant to hear but atleast it wake up some senses to everyone. What's the use of those flowery words when it doesn't make sense nor doesn't meant?" I implied as I tapped his shoulder. "Now, go. Impress my Liaein Fajardo. " I said and pushed him outside the villa's door.

"H-hey! O-okay, I will! I will!" He said as he was trying to stop me---pushing him.

I laughed, wickedly at him. He looked back to me with confusion. I felt all the emotions got lost which made him more confused. 

"If you can. She's an Alonzo-Fajardo child. She's the hardest to please. Try harder, hardest, or never." I responded and started walking away, opposed to where Liaein had been.

As I was meters away from the villa, silence enveloped my ear. I grinned at somewhere when I heard the slightest sound created with the strange yet familiar thing. 

"Who are you?" A voice implied as I heard its footsteps getting nearer. I was still facing my front as I heard that someone cloack the gun.

"I am Bella Rose. A beautiful rose. I can be pleasant and also be lethal. Lay your name, or die as silent as the dawn."

---

princesayannahh