Chapter 21

Your Highness

Liaein the fighter

Hindi ko mabilang kung ilang beses akong napapairap tuwing magkakatagpo ang tingin naming dalawa. Sa dami ng pwededng makasama bakit siya pa?

I rolled my eyes once again at him while still glaring at him. Ugh! He was just seated at the living room's sofa, unbothered at all. I irritatedly dialed Thairran's number. It went few rang before he finally picked up his phone.

"Hello..." he said in the other line with a hoarse voice. I'd probably wake him up which is I can't relate dahil hindi lang naman kami natulog. I rolled my eyes again, annoyed knowing that he had a goodnight sleep while I haven't because of this piece of sh*t.

"You know what? I'm starting to get annoy with all of you!" I purposely made my voice louder just to make him hear my irritation while being in here!

"Why? Is Spyrus being boring?" He asked, teasingly. Napairap ulit ako. I blame him for my lack of sleep but it was my choice t wait for him... but still, I'll blame him for my lack of sleep because... Damn it! Why does he didn't explain why'd he came back late?! And what's my pake ba? Damn it!

"Shut the fvck up! You can just switch up and be my partner, how hard was it to do? I dn't even know if I can relax here. Your 'comrade' is getting into my nerve... big time." I uttered while gritting my teeth. I just stood up and walked towards the patio. My nerves were shaking while looking at him who was then unbothered with what I was spewing about him.

"Why is it my fault? What is the color something if we'll just simply switch partners? Kung ganoon sana edi sana choose your own partner nalang?" Nagtataka at nang-aasar na ani niya.

"You know what? I hate how gutty you are. Do you want me to shut you up, like forever? Do you want that?" I responded, getting more stressed by just talkingat him. Tangina! Ba't ko ba 'to tinawagan?

"What the fuck? Really? My fault now? Why don't you just call El?" He responded.

"Nah. She's still ignoring me,"

"Aw, sad." He interjected.

"You know what? I shouldn't have called you. Mas lalo lang akong naiinis. Bakit ba kasi kayo ang binigay ni Tito Mark? "

"Bakit din ba kasi ako ang tinawagan mo? You can call your girl friends except Bella--- stop talking behind my back. " I heard El's voice uttered while Thairran word were left hanging.

"Manahimik ka nga!" I spatted, almost screaming at him when his laugh hovered on the second line.

"Ohmygosh! Do you like me now? Nadevelop ka na?" He even talked exxageratedly that made me make a face while looking at the flowers in the garden.

"Ang kapal ng mukha mo. Sana man lang masapak kahit isang beses lang ni El, intensiyonal man o hindi," naaasar na sabi ko.

"Anyway, I gotta go. I'm afraid that I might just die here suddenly because of someone's stare," he said. "Bye, Liaein. Enjoy." He added as he cutted the line. I irritatedly put the phone in the table as I massaged my temple. Tangina! Ba't ba kasi nananakit ang ulo tuwing napupuyat ako.

I leaned my cheek againts the table, feeling drowsy. I was so close in getting a nap when a harsh pulling of a metal chair infront of me hovered. My brows instantly knotted in annoyance. I lifted my gaze and sat properly, as I looked at him with pure annoyance. There were no emotions in his face, and I hate it how dull his gazes at me were.

"Ang bastos talaga," I mumbled when he didn't talked and just stared at me with no emotions. Ang ingay niyang humila ng upuan tapos hindi man lang siya magsasalita? He's being an assh*le.

"Didn't you sleep? It's still early but you already drowsing off," he uttered with a cold tone. My face instantly grimaced at his question. "Did you wait for me to come home?" He added, still with no emotions. I was taken aback with his sudden question that made me look at him with a stiff look. Instantly, my mien became unreadable, mirroring his.

"Yes," I replied shortly, as I didn't tore my eyes off his. I could feel the cold breezes againts my skin, but his gaze were shivery than the cold wind.

"Why?" He implied, still not tearing his gazes too. The side of my lips rose.

"Just wanna know if you died on where you were last night. I've been wanting to drink champagne, and I thought you died last night, so... I was thinking of celebrating." I responded. The side of his lips rose too.

"You really hate me that much?" He replied, I shrugged at him and got my phone. I stood up and turned my back againts him. I started taking steps, the stopped after a while. I could still feel his gazes at my back. I didn't face him and just replied with his question.

"Uh-huh. I don't like you the moment I saw you, and I started to hate you the moment I got to know you," I stated and continue walking. I stepped upstairs and walked towards the room I was occupying. The moment I saw the bed, I instantly flopped my body againts it.

Ah.

I really hate how I did wait him to come home last night. I just felt like a wife, waiting for his husband at late hours to go from from where ever he came from. Ugh! I was expecting that I'd indulge myself with the beautiful scenery in between the hills. I was expecting myself to sat down at the grasses, eat some snack, read a book, then stare at the sunset, but it was fvcking ruined because I wasted my precious time waiting for him.

I frowned the moment I look outside of the window. Gabi na. I didn't even got breakfast and lunch. Tangina naman!

I was frowning as I walked downstairs. I instantly headed towards the kitchen, and a pleasing smell of food invaded my nostrils. My stomach instantly grumbled as I went inside the kitchen.

There, I saw Spyrus, with his broad shoulders, stirring something infront of the stove.

"Bilisan mo'ng magluto," I said, his shoulders rose up as he gazed at his back.

"Nakakagulat ha," he uttered and turned his back again, continuing what he was doing. "Just sit down there, I cooked for us." He added as he got a plate.

"I don't trust you," I responded, directly. The side of his lips rose up, again, amusement were on his eyes.

"You should start trusting me since we'll be partners, very soon." He replied as he placed the food infront of me. He then turned his back and got something in the fridge.

"Trust is not just a word. In order for someone to be trusted, they must prove theirselves, or atleast, start earning their trust." I responded as I helped him got some utensils. We then sat down the moment everything were settled.

"Taste it first," I implied as we were both staring at the food. I know, he could see the doubt in my eyes, so he immediately obliged.

"What made you think that I'll poison you?" He uttered when he I started placing foods at my plate after he was done tasting the food for me.

"Your doings," I uttered that made him tore our gazes off. A small smile appeared to my lips. A sarcastic one.

Traitor.

---

princesayannahh