Chapter 8

Your Highness

Bella Rose the leader

I was massaging my temple as I fvcking have a headache! Fvck! Nadagdagan pa ng pag-aalala kay Mommy. Damn!

I was making my way towards the villa after Uncle MarK and I separated our ways---but... I literally forgot that I don't know where the fvcking villa was! Damn it! I halted while walking. Ang malas mo, El!

Instead of fvcking think, I just let myself sat at the shore. I hugged my knees and sighed heavily. I was just staring at the sun that was then kissing the water's surface, and made it's reflection at the crystal clear water, and suddenly my worries came gushing.

I have no time to cry, but when mom's involve, I can't help it. She's so precious to me. She's the only one I have now. My throat went dry when I remembered what did Mommy said, after Tita Hazmaein glanced my back.

"El, we are surrounded. Once the last course will be serve, all of you must go outside." She whispered while walking towards the big rectangular table.

"H-huh? What do you mean, Mom?" I asked confusingly, though I got a hunch of what was happening.

"Just follow me, El. I know who you are what you have been doing since then, El... and I'm sure you'll be able to do my request." She said and smiled at me.

"But, Mom."

"I am proud of you, El." She said with her gentle voice.

I instantly wiped my tears away the moment I felt it forming at the side of my eyes. Mom, wasn't so vocal but her actions made me feel that she love me, and that... she's proud of me.

I can't help it but to tear up everytime I remember  Mom's safety. I know they'd escaped from that burning yacht... but we don't know what happened at the water. The fact that they are not still at here are proof that they are not in good state.

I sighed deep again. Fvck!

I silently stood up and just went and soaked myself at the water. The cloud looked so majestic, as it was like burning in fiery fire above. But, it's reflection at the crystal clear water seemed surreal!

"Madame, hindi pa po ba kayo pupunta sa villa?" Biglang saad ng boses. Muntikan na akong mapatalon sa gulat! Tangina naman! Nasa buhanginan na ako at maglalakad na sana pabalik sa villa'ng 'di ko alam kung saang lupalop, bahala ng magkanda-ligaw-ligaw ako!

"Who are you?" I uttered while looking around. It was already dim, and the fact that another person's around me made me feel aggressive.  Better ready that sorry. Hindi mo alam ang takbo ng utak ng isang tao.

Nagpalinga-linga ako pero wala man lang akong makitang posibleng kinaroroonan ng boses. Hindi man sadya ay mabilis kong itinaas ang paa ko nang biglang may lumitaw sa harapan ko! Mabilis kong napuntirya ang mukha ng lalaki. Agaran siyang bumulagta sa harapan ko, hawak-hawak ang panga niyang tinamaan ko.

"Damn it!" Parang galit na mura niya. Taka ko naman itong dinungaw. "Why did you hit me!?" Galit na talaga'ng sabi niya. Umismid naman ako habang nakadungaw pa rin sa kaniya. Napailing nalang ako nang mapansing nasugatan ang gilid ng labi niya.

"Was it my fault? Anong feeling mo, biglang tatalon sa tuwa at yayakapin ka sa biglaang paglitaw mo sa harapan ko?" Umay na sagot ko sa kaniya.

"Fvck!" He uttered when he tried to stood up yet he was pulled back by the gravity. Maybe, his head was kinda hit too. Hindi makatayo 'e.

"Do you need help?" I asked. He scoffed and helped himself to stood up. I did just shrugged and looked at him while he was busy mumbling in the air.

"Stop mumbling.  It's annoying. Just say it infront of my face. Para kang tanga." Para namang na-offend siyang nakatingin sakin.  Tinaasan ko naman siya ng kilay.

"You're brutal. Pasalamat ka nga at sinamahan kita rito lalo na't gabi na." Nanunumbat na sabi niya habang masamang nakatingin sakin.

"Come again? Pasalamat ako kasi---sinamahan mo 'ko? Excuse me, fvcktard, what do you think of me? A damsel in distress who needs someone to always save her?" Naasar na sagot ko. Ano'ng akala ng lalaki'ng to sa'kin? Mahina? Aba! He didn't respond that made my blood boiled!

"Wow! Ano'ng akala mo sa'ming mga babae? Palagi'ng nangangailangan ng lalaki para maramdaman namin na ligtas kami palagi? Wow! Starting today, I hate how your concept flows about women." I said and started walking away. Hah! Kung di ako nakapagtimpi ay baka tumimbawang siya sa ikalawang pagkakataon! Tangina siya!

"Madame?! Where are you going?!" Parang tangang tanong niya.  Ramdam kong nakasunod siya sa akin na may ilang pulgadang distansya sa pagitan namin.

"Sa impyerno."

"H-huh?"  Nauutal na untag niya. Tumango ako habang nakatalikod parin sa kaniya.

"Oo. Makikipag-meet and greet ako kay Satanas." Natatawang sabi ko bago biglang huminto sa paglalakad. Nakangisi ko siyang nilingon. "Sama ka?" Nanunuyang tugon ko bago humalakhak nang mapansin ang paglunok niya.

"What the fvck are you talking about!?" He uttered after a while with a hint of annoyance in his voice. I shook my head and walked backwards. Nang mapantay na kami ay hinarap ko siya. Nawiwirduhan niya naman akong tinignan. I extended my hand and motioned the way at him. Mas lalong kumunot ang noo niya.

"Lead the way. Honestly, I'm fvcking tired." I implied while yawning.

"But you have time to swim?" He sarcastically replied. Wow! The guts.

"Because, I have no choice."

"No choice, because?"  He annoyingly asked.

"I don't know where the villa is."

"You could've asked around." Para pang nangangaral na sagot niya habang nag-umpisa na siyang maglakad. Mabilis naman akong sumunod sa kaniya.

"Whatever." I replied since that thought already crossed my mind.  Maybe, I was just enthralled my the majestic scenery that made me unbother of not knowing the villa's place occur. Alam ko namang hahanapin ako ni Liaein.

"You're pretty stubborn." He commented. I scoffed.

"I was made to break the rules." I arrogantly stated. He stopped and grinned at me. My throat almost went dry, and I felt a little hit alarmed when he grinned back, with unsual emotions in his eyes.

My brows knitted slightly while looking at him. Instantly, that emotion faded and went back to a friendly grinned.

We were silent while tracing where the villa was. I know, probably I was overthinking but, that certain actions he did was suspicious for me. Or maybe, I was just being paranoid?

"Were here, madame." He uttered while we were infront of the big and by the look, cost furtune villa with  illuminating lights.

"Are you sure?" I replied while still gazing what he had addressed as the villa! Hell! It's not a fvcking villa, it's  a mansion!

"What do you mean?" He asked confusingly. I sighed and shook my head.

"Nothing." I said and was about to walk inside when I halted. I turned back and look at him... directly in the eyes. He seemed surprised, when his chinky yet sharp eyes grew wide. "Thank you." I added still looking at his eyes. He nodded and smiled a little. As I was looking at his eyes, what emotion I have seen a while ago was completely lost! But one thing is for sure...

He had the deepest gaze. The chilling stare. And the darkest brooding eyes despite the set of his cobalt pair of orbs.

---

princesayannahh