Chapter 2

Y/n POV

After a long nap I heard noises and saw the four girls with friends as I only watched them and sneaked towards them slowly and I saw them get scared as they were about to attack till the girl came forward. "Hey, hey, hey its OK look I got some more fish for you." She carefully placed a basket as i stayed my distance from them as I ate until I felt my tail feel different and out of my instinct I raised my wings.

Weiss POV

I saw the dragon about to take off as I tried to call out to her. "RUBY LOOK OUT!" Suddenly the dragon took off as well all cried out for ruby.

Y/n POV

I was trying to fly when suddenly I lost altitude and soon me and the girl fell into the water as I transformed to the human form and when the girls saw me for some reason they turned red as I went to a girl with black hair and a red streak. "U-uh what is it Doing?" I was a little offended from that as I wasn't happy and growled at them since I never learned how to talk until I'm suddenly getting hugged by a brown bowl cut headed girl. "OMG HE'S SO KAWAII!!!" I was very confused when the red girl said her name was ruby until the yellow one pulled her away.

Yang POV

I pulled my sister away cause its impossible for dragons to talk. "Ruby I don't think he is gonna talk." Ruby looked at me with puppy eye's. "But yang if we can be friends with him maybe we can tame the dragons, including him, pleeaaasssee!" I was very upset as satsuki walked up. "Ms. Rose it is impossible for these creatures to speak so you must know that- R-ru...by." The girls were left surprised and shocked from the new voice when ruby walked to the dragon guy carefully. "U-um... What was that?" I was confused until I heard the guy speak. "R...R...Ru...by." We were shocked that a dragon could talk and soon ruby held out her hand as she pets him. "Do you have a name?" The dragon tilted his head until he spoke. "Y-Y.../n." So his names Y/n, He's kinda cute for a dragon.

A/n: Sorry for it being short I'm trying to work on it.