Unions Pests

Ruby(narrating): My name is ruby rose and I live in the world of union. It can very well be a nice place but the only problem is the pests. While some have mice or bugs, union has... Dragons. they used to be males but after a terrible accident that no one was able to solve, all boys were turned into mindless monsters driven with a mindless thought of attacking everyone. There are many that can be a problem while some are living slime shooters, others are bullying rock, then there's the two headed prankster dragons, the thorny ones that love to throw their quills at everyone, but the one goal that a heroine and huntress has her eyes on are the dreaded nightmares that have a nasty habit of lighting them look like demons.

Glynda: get those thorneds away from those canisters now!

Aizawa: you think I don't see them I'm not blind goodb***h!

All might: Don't worry as long as it doesn't appear we are definitely-

Suddenly a high pitch sound rang the air.

Ruby(narrating): but the worst one of all to ever exist is the-

Summer and Cinder: NIGHTFURY

Suddenly a black object flies past after blasting a sniper/archer tower to bits

Summer and tea(female tai): Ruby find your sister and your friends and get out of here now!

Ruby(narrating): A nightfury, said to be the most dangerous dragon imaginable. It doesn't steal, doesn't get seen and... Never, ever misses. To kill a nightfury would make me and my friends actually get respected but it is impossible. Suddenly I spotted a rope shooter and readied it and aimed at the sky. Suddenly the high pitch sound rang out towards my direction as I spotted a sillouette coming my way.

WBY: RUBY

I then took the shot and in slow motion everyone saw that my shot hit the fury as it suddenly started to fall into the forever free forest. Soon all the dragons were leaving but everyone was only shocked at what I have done and I knew I was in trouble.

Summer POV

I can't believe it... My daughter shot the nightfury, I am so proud of her. I ran to her and hugged her so much I thought her eyes popped out. Ruby wanted to find the fury but we believe that at that hight it fell it Soon will die everyone was happy about ruby's success and we all went back to our homes as students went to union academy.

Ruby POV
I was packing my stuff to hunt the night fury with my team as well are going to get to it and bring it corpse to union where I could get me and my friends. Weiss wants to use it for the abilities it holds, blake wants to study it, and yang wants it skin to make cool armor from it. Suddenly we see more of our friends who want to come with as a way to make sure, also we made our teachers believe we were going camping which they fell for.

Soon we have been traveling so long then we split up to find it faster as I was now alone, suddenly I was looking through some bushes till I found it all wrapped up but still breathing, I then pulled out a knife and was looking it right in the eyes as it was staring back. I was about to stab it but just looking at it I couldn't bring myself to it so I just gave in and started cutting the rope only for it to pin me down as it lifted its head and soon...

Y/n POV
I can't do it I want to kill them but I can't kill the girl so I only roared at her and flew away but I couldn't and I suddenly fell into one big ravine with no exit and I looked at my tail which was only half, I can't believe I can't fly and now I'm stuck in a ravine. I was there for only one night till I woke up to find the red girl with her friends as she made them leave their weapons as I snuck to them then when they saw me they backed away as the red one came to me and put down a basket that I smelled fish from so I took the basket and went to a rock then changed to a human form shocking them then I ate my fish as they only watched, write, and record me as I ate.

Soon they were leaving but I knew one thing... They'll be back.