chapter 2

The two brothers run to the room to see what happens. When they get to the room and see Deku crying in Bakugo's arms. Todoroki is about to run to him, but Dabi stops him. Villain Deku yells at Bakugo. "I told you not to yell at me or to talk! You told me you would not speak without permission or spoken to! You're lucky I just put the button for a second! Let me get one thing straight if you ever yell again! At me or them I will leave that on as long as I want! Just to let you know you'll be lucky I'm in a good mood! We may have one of your friends joining us!" Dabi takes a step in the room and says. "I need to tell you something important." Villain Deku looks over and sees that Todoroki it's right behind him. He smiles like his mood just flipped and says. "Oh, Todoroki I hope you decided to join us. We will be happy to see you on our side. I know your brother will be very happy for you to join us. Plus with you on our side, we could get rid of your father. I know you want to kill him for everything he did to you and your siblings. We can't forget what he did to your mother." Todoroki looks at Bakugo and Deku and says. "I'm not joining you. The only reason I'm here is because of them. You guys also hurt my siblings. Not to mention you threatened to kill my boyfriend's little sister." Just like before villain Deku's mood flipped he says. "Well, I want you to be nice to you and your boyfriend and girlfriend, but if you're not going to join us I have no reason to be. I will still be nice to you only because of your brother here. I can't promise the same for them." Todoroki looks at him then at Dabi who looks worried. He looks at Bakugo who looks mad as fuck then at villain Deku and says. "If I join you have to promise not to hurt them. That includes Bakugo and Midoriya." Villain Deku takes a step towards him angry. Bakugo is about to stop him, but Dabi stops him by saying. "Give him the time he will come around. If not then at least he's here and you can test your idea out." Villain Deku looks at him and says. "One day join us and I won't hurt your boyfriend and girlfriend, or don't and see what happens to them." Todoroki takes a step towards him says. "If you hurt or kill them I will make you regret it. I promise you that you will." Villain Deku just smiles and pulls out the button. Bakugo quickly looks at Todoroki who can see how scared he is. It's too late he can't stop him from pushing the button. Deku screaming in pain villain Deku smile and says. "No, I don't think I will, but you will regret saying that." Bakugo hugs Deku tightly and says. "Please stop he can't take much more of this." Villain Deku takes a step towards Todoroki and asks to put his hand on his shoulder. "Why should I do that? Why should I be kind about him?" Bakugo is kind of yelling now. Because you said that it goes both ways. "You have to have a limit on how much pain you can take." Villain Deku smile and says. "I can take a lot more pain than your little boyfriend here. Right now I don't feel anything no pain." Todoroki goes to say something, but his brother cuts him off and says. "Villain Deku you still need him. We both know if you keep hurting him. Bakugo may not be as willing to listen to us if you don't stop. Besides he didn't do anything wrong." Villain Deku smile and says. "If I didn't know any better I say you're getting soft. You do have a good point I suppose I should stop." He pushes the button Deku takes a deep breath. Villain Deku goes to leave and says to Todoroki. "Be happy I didn't do anything like that to your two litter loves." Todoroki can't move out of fear in his mind. "What does he mean by "Be happy I didn't do anything like that to your two litter loves." Was he threatening to hurt the worst?" Dabi goes put his hand on Todoroki's shorter. Todoroki just walks past him and says. "Don't touch me or my loved ones. Bakugo and Midoriya are more like brothers to me than you." Dabi takes a step back and says. "Shoto I have to take you to your room." Todoroki looks at him and says. "Don't call me that, and I'm not going away with you." Dabi looks at the door and says. "If you are not going into the room soon. He may hurt that girl and boy. I'm not threatening you just looking out for you." Todoroki looks at him and asks. "Can I please have a minute?" Dabi looks at him and is about to say something. Todoroki speaks before he can. "I'll go with you I won't be fighting or talking back. Just let me take to them for a minute. I promise I'll listen to all of you." Dabi looks down and says not to look at him. "Ok fine, but you better listen to us get it." Todoroki nods and looks back at Deku and Bakugo. Dabi leaves the room and sees villain Deku. He closes the door and looks at villain Deku. Dabi goes to talk to him, but before villain Deku grabs Dabi's neck. Villain Deku beings to choose him and say. "Who gave you permits to make a deal? Oh yeah, that right no one did. I'm don't care if he's your brother. If they escape I'll blame you, and you will have to pay for it. Get it?" Dabi nods Deku lets him go turn around and says. "Don't make me regret letting you go." Deku leaves Dabi goes back into the room and says. "Time up let's go Shoto Todoroki."