chapter 5

Bakugo and Deku leave Deku's dorm. They sew Todoroki, Uraraka, and Kirishima. "Hey, guys where are you guys off to?" Kirishima asks walking up to them. "We're going to go visit on moms." Deku said with a smile. "Yeah and tell them the good news." Bakugo says grabbing Deku's hand. "You two are so cute together." Uraraka said looking at them. Deku's face goes red. Bakugo looks at him and says while laughing. "What you embarrassed about? Deku doesn't be embarrassed." Deku looks at him he a genius by saying. "Cuz you are cute especially when you're flustered and embarrassed." "I'm happy to see you two finally met your feelings." Todoroki says looking at them. "Thank you. Todoroki-Kun." Deku says with a smile. Bakugo buds in saying. "We better get going we don't want our moms to wait too long. Besides me and Deku are going to be spending the whole day together. That reminds me did I grab my phone?" Deku holds out on his phone. "Thanks, Deku what would I do without you?" Deku looks at him and it's a small laugh. "I don't know maybe go crazy. Kacchan let's make today as fun as possible I mean." He takes a breath and looks away. Bakugo gently squeezes his hand. The others give them a questioning look. Deku continues by saying. "We got to make the most of it." Kirishima asks them. "Is something wrong? You guys know you can talk to us right?" Deku looks at Bakugo and gives him a little nod Bakugo signs and says. "It's not that we don't want to talk about it. We can't talk about it let's just say." He takes a bath before saying. "If we tell you guys anything." He looks at Deku. "Villain Deku knows where our moms live. Well everyone that we care about lives. So everyone we care about lives is on the line. That includes you guys." They look at them each other. "So can you guys keep it between us? Don't tell sensei I don't know what villain Deku would do if he found out that we said this much. We just don't want you guys to worry about us. But I got it all under control." Deku cut him off by saying. "Yeah, I have it all under control." "Kacchan we both know that he has you right where he wants you. He knows you won't want me getting hard and he knows that you don't want anything to happen to the ones you care about." Bakugo looks at Deku and says. "I know but at least I got him to agree to not heart anyone." Deku Mumble something. They didn't hear what he said but Todoroki things he said. "Everyone except you." "Well, we will get going bye guys." Bakugo says looking at Deku who also says "bye." At Deku's mom's house, Deku says. "Hey, mom how are you?" "I am good." Ink says hugging him. "Hey, old hag thanks for coming." Bakugo says walking up to her. Mitsuki looks at him and says. "You want to tell me something what was it?" Bakugo and Deku look at each other Deku ask him. "Do you what to tell them or should I?" Bakugo looks at his mom and Deku's mom and says. "I will mom auntie I and Deku want to tell you something." The two women look at him give him a nod he continues by saying. "I and Deku are dating." Deku looks at them and says. "Please don't be mad." The two women look at each other and Inko says. "You owe me ten bucks." The two boys look at each other and then at the mother's Bakugo to speak up. "Wait for what? Did you bet on if I and Deku get together?" Mitsuki looks at him and says. "Yes, we did. I thought you two would never date. I thought that because of your loud mouth and how mean you can be. That's the total opposite of little Izeku he's quiet and nice to everyone." Bakugo looks at her and says. "Why do you think I fell in love with him? I fell in love with him for those exact reasons. Plus he forgave me for everything I said and did when we were kids." Inko looks at them and says. "My son's heart is too big. That's how I knew he will end up with you. Plus he taught us about you nonstop. I mean he talks about you more than he talks about all might." Deku's face goes a deep red. Mitsuki looks at him and says. "Well, I guess I should have seen it coming." The two boys look at her. "I mean he's been talking about you and recently. I thought I heard him say and I quote. "That damn nerd is so cute." Deku looks at him and with a smile and says. "Well, that is one of the 5 words he used to describe me last night." Now Bakugo face is red he looks down at Deku and says. "I wasn't lying you are cute. Honestly, you have no idea how happy I am that you said that you forgave me." Deku looks at him and says. "I already told you last night you never needed to ask for my forgiveness. I already forgave you a long time ago and I knew you didn't mean anything you said or did. And last night you showed me your sauce side. I love you no matter your flaws." Bakugo looks away Mitsuki looks at Deku and says. "We all know he has a lot of flaws." Deku begins to laugh Bakugo looks at him and asks. "What are you laughing at?" Deku looks up at him and says. "She ain't wrong you have a lot of flaws. But I love every single one of them." Mitsuki looks at them and asks. "So when's the wedding going to be?" They both look at her your face is going bright red. Bakugo yells. "We just started dating last night old hag! Next, you go ask when you're going to have grandkids!" She looks at them and says. "Well since you brought it up." Bakugo at her and yells. "Old hag we just started dating last night! I got some plans with Deku for today. So we began heading out we just wanted to tell you guys." Both the boys wave goodbye to their moms Deku looked at Bakugo and I asked. "So what do you have planned for us Kacchan?"