chapter 2

"Okay, let's go talk outside." Villain Deku said. They walk outside once outside Dabi says. "You know what he did to the Todoroki. But do you know what he did to his other kids? To the oldest one?" Villain Deku shakes his head. "Well, the oldest Toya. He had a strong file harder than his dad's. But he got his mother's weakness to the flames. Will get his father will continue to put some. Even after he had his siblings he was still forced to train. Until a little accident happened they say he's dead or missing." Villain Deku cuts in by saying "I'm guessing you, Toya. I mean it makes sense. Your power is more like Endeavor. so you want to get revenge on him for what he did to you?" "Yes but I also want to get revenge on what he did to my siblings. Especially little Soto he didn't sell any of that. I don't want to get revenge for what he did to my mother." Villain Deku smiles and says. "Lucky for you the goody two shoes also hates him. So he mostly focused on his weaknesses. And he has quite a few. I'm more than happy to help you get your revenge." After telling him Endeavor was weak. Villain Deku asked Dabi for a fable. "Sure you're helping me. What do you need help with?" Dabi says looking at villain Deku? "Well you know I want revenge on Bakugo right?" Dabi nods his head. "Well, I have a plan. I need your help and Togo's. I'm pretty sure Togo will help me. I have to talk to Sagaraki about it though but he's okay with it." They walk back into The hideout. "Hey, Sagaraki I have a plan but I need your help." Villain Deku looks at him. I'm listening. "What's your plan?" "Will falls I need to test something. If it works then this will be easy. If it doesn't it's just going to be a little bit harder. I still have Deku's phone give me a minute." Togo, Sagaraki, and Dabi sit there and wait they want to see what's going on. Back with Bakugo and Deku. Bakugo wakes up, to the phone ring he thinks to himself. "Who the fuck is calling me this it's late." He turns over to grab his phone waking up Deku. "Sorry I didn't mean to wake you up." He quickly apologizes. "It's okay who's calling you? I don't know I didn't look yet." He answers him well pick up his phone. His heart drops when he sees who calling. He looks at him and says. "It's him he called me." Deku's eyes widen and look at me and ask. "Are you going to answer it or are you just going to let go?" Bakugo looks at him and tells. "I'm going to answer it just stay quiet I'll put it on speaker." Deku nods his head Bakugo answers his phone. "Oh, you pick up. Is Deku there with you?" Villain Deku asks him. Bakugo looks at Deku and says. "Why do you want to know if he is or not?" "I just want to know if he is." Villain Deku says. "Why should I tell you?" Bakugo ask. "You know I still have his power? If I want I could just go to UA and find him and kill him. Don't even try to lie to me if I find out you lied. There Will be blood and it won't be yours." Bakugo looks at Deku and Deku nods his head Bakugo answers. "He is right in front of me. There is no one else in here." "Good now, let us see if this works." Bakugo looks at Deku and says. "To see if what works? Please tell me that you are not going to. It's not going to work in your favor. Because I will make sure you regretted it." "Is that a threat? Bakugo do you think it's smart to say that." As soon as he said that. Deku starts to screen in pain. He's honing his hand. "Oh, I can hear him screaming. That means it works. That's why I need to know." Deku begins to scream even more. "If that's all you need to know then why are you still hurting him? Stop it right now or I swear to God." Bakugo gets cut off by villain Deku saying. "Oh, here you go again with the threats. You know I couldn't make it a lot worse. That was just me point out the knife. But if you want I could stab him in an area that would hurt." Bakugo quickly says. "No please I get the point. Just stop please I don't what him screaming anymore." "Ok well, I have to get going. I have to talk to some new friends. I'll be seeing you soon bye." Villain Deku says before hanging up the phone. Deku is crying from the pain. He looks at Bakugo and says. "Kacchan said he would be seeing us soon. He also said something about new friends. Kacchan I think he joined the league of villains. If he joins the league of villains that means." He takes a sticky breath before continuing. "That means they have one for all on their side. That means they can take us down. That means they can kill us. This is all my fault synonym has." He gets cut off by Bakugo kissing him. Bakugo stops kissing him and waves away his teals and tells him. "None of this is your fault. You didn't try to kill me. You didn't join the league of villains. But most of all you didn't ask for any of this to happen. Yes, he is part of you. He is a knock-off version of you though. You are not him he is not you. You are a hero at heart. He is a villain at heart. He wasn't in control when you two weren't split. You were. You were always in control. You always want to be a hero. You never hated me for what I did or said. To be honest with you I don't think you can hate. Your heart is just too big. That's how I know none of this is your fault. Cuz I know you. I can destroy you in five words. You are a Nord, brave your kind, forgiving, and cute.' Bakugo says just realizing he said cute. His face goes red he continues saying. "And that's why I love you. That's also how I know you wouldn't be a villain."