Chapter 3

We go outside and my mum leads me to a line of erudites

"Well i'll see you after then" she says with smile "Good luck Em".

She gives me a quick hug then goes round the back of the building where we are meant to go in. We then start walking into the building, we go through to a giant hall with a projector and a slide show. My mum is sat there with all the other faction leaders she sees me looking then smiles. A man called Marcus then does a speech about the faction system and talks us through the slideshow, then we all split up into faction groups again and are led by erudite scientists to different testing rooms. I walk into the room and a lady all in black is stood there.

" Hello my name is Tori and I'll be administrating your test, what's your name dear?" She says.

"My name is Emily Matthews" I reply "daughter of Jeanine Matthews".

" Aren't you a lucky girl then?" She says with a smug look on her face.

"Yes I suppose I am" I say smiling.

"Come sit on the chair then" she says.

I sit down then Tori hands me a cup.

"Drink this" she says.

I take the cup and drink the blue liquid, it tastes gross and smells like the chemicals in my mums lab, I then close my eyes and everything goes black.

I wake with a start I saw Tori smiling at me with a smugg look.

"Just like I thought" she says.

"W-w-what do you mean?" I ask.

"You're just like your mother" she says harshly.

"Is that a bad thing?" I wonder.

"No-nothing wrong with that" she replies.

"Well then i'm of then, bye" I stand up and walk away leaving the mean women behind me.