✔Chapter 2: Cupcake and a Transfer.

Just to remind everyone, this was written years ago and i just copy paste what i wrote there to here. I think i was 14 back then... a baby gay.

Enjoy!

.......

This is a work of Fictions. Any names, places, stories, or events are fictitious. Please kindly understand that i am just an mere amateur writer. Thank you.

A Vote is very much appreciated.

~~~~~~~~

Jade's POV

"Well... catch you later, Twins!" Kyle said with a short wave and head back to her car.

"Hurry up guys!" Nancy shouts, as we run through the corridors, and just in time we saw Mr. Peterson by the door.

"Almost late, ey?" He said with a smile. He's the best English teacher, or better yet, the best teacher in this whole school!

"Get in before i enter" he said cocking his head inside the room and waited for us to get inside.

"Thanks, Mr.Peterson" we each said as we entered and sat to our respective seats.

"Good morning class!" he greeted with that big signature smile of his.

"Morning sir!" Yeah... everyone here is not a morning person but we all try to return his energy.

"So today... we'll resume what we were discussing yesterday... " he started babbling with the lessons.

"Hey..." i heard someone beside me, it was Jess. Sitting at my right side.

"Yeah?" I whispered back.

"Who's she?" She leaned forward and whispered.

"Who's who?" I asked, a little confused.

"Kyle?"

"Didn't we introduced you to her earlier?"

"Nope. That's not what i meant. What's your relationship?" I was taken aback by her question.

"She's not... you know... your girlfriend, right?" She asked shrugging.

"I would appreciate it, if people at the back wouldn't whisper and share what you were talking about" Mr.Peterson said with his marker at hand, raising his brows with us.

"Uh... i was just asking about the topic we tackled yesterday, i kinda forgot" Jess reasoned and i could see Mr.Peterson sighed.

"Well... yesterday-" i didn't bother listening to his recap and just watch the whole class as they interact with our teacher.

»»»»»»

"Hey it's free period. She's coming right?" Jess asked again.

"Uh yeah let me just... check my phone" i said taking it from my bag.

{ I'm on my way, just went to the quarters. Be there in 10 } - Monkey.

I red. It was sent 5 minutes ago, she'll be here any minute now...

"She's on her way?" James asked as he closed his book. He's a book person, the opposite of me. Honestly, we don't know how we're twins. Everything about us is kind of opposite, well some are similar like the dirty blond hair and the blue eyes but the rest are a little different like heights, he's a 6 footer like Kyle and i was 5'5". So when we're put together i was always the smallest.

"Yes... She'll be here any minute now" i said putting my phone back.

"So... about my question earlier..." Jess whispered again. We we're walking out the school building, so i could see when she arrives.