Chapter 9: Goody-two-shoe

This is a work of Fictions. Any names, places, stories, or events are fictitious. Please kindly understand that i am just an mere amateur writer. Thank you.

A Vote is very much appreciated.

~~~~~~~~

Chloe's POV

Yesterday, when Kyle left, i did some thinking. I know what i did was wrong but she had it coming. And that Kathryn girl, they were honestly flirting with each other. And Kyle just introduced me like a friend, they even had an endearment Chef and Captain...

Wait last time, the guy at Foodwars also called her Captain... is she a pirate? Ugh!

I heard a knock coming from my door, "hey, what time do you plan to get up?" It was my sister. I looked at the watch from my bedside and it was one in the afternoon... i slept throughout the day.

"I'm up!" I said back putting a pillow above my head.

"Good, wear something nice later, you're going out at 7pm" she said then i heard a footstep going away. Where am i going?

I checked my phone and read all the messaged that came in, but there was none from Kyle.

I got up and did my morning routine, well.. morning routine in the afternoon?

Anyway, after that i just took an oversized sweater and had a short short on then went downstairs and took something from the kitchen, I'm hungry can't help it.

I searched the fridge and saw a box with my name on it. "Chloe" it said on a note, i took it out and placed it on the counter, i carefully opened it and saw my favorites...

Strawberry Cake top with whipped cream and strawberry milkshake. There was also Strawberry pudding aside it.

I took them and went to the living room and opened the TV, watched some random commercials while eating them.

"That's your lunch?" I heard my sis asked as she comes down.

"Yep, where's Mom and Dad?"

"They went on a date, i think" she said. Good for them...

"You know Kyle came here ealier, she bought that for you" it made me snap my neck towards her as she sat down beside me.

"Did she say something?" I asked her worried.

"Well.. she didn't but she asked me something"

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"Your favorites, then she left and came back with those, then she said something about going somewhere... i don't know, why? You had a fight with her?" She asked but i was swallowed with so much thoughts.

Later that day, the event i was supposed to go was cancelled. My sister didn't say what it was but it's cancelled, it made me worry, since she looked worried.

The next day, school was continued after being cancelled for a week for unknown reason. Dad didn't say anything about it, but our friends or classmates asked about it for a few times.

What concerns me a lot is that, i haven't seen Kyle since the day after we went shopping for furnitures and meeting that Kathlyn.

I kept asking Mom and Dad to ask her and her parents on what's going on, but it's been three days and i haven't seen her, she was also excused from school. Now I'm worried sick that i decided to go to their House.

"Miss, we're here" Nathan said, the family driver. We stopped in front of a three storey grey house and saw Kyle's Car parked outside.

I quickly went out and entered the Gate, it was just waist length and wasn't locked, i went to the porch and pressed the doorbell, a tired looking Kyle in a muscle tee came out with bandages wrapped around her hands and plasters in her face, still... she still looks handsome.