Chapter 17: Random Days

This is a work of Fictions. Any names, places, stories, or events are fictitious. Please kindly understand that i am just an mere amateur writer. Thank you.

A Vote is very much appreciated.

~~~~~~~~

Chloe's POV

It's been a week since me and Kyle made up, and i prefer this than those days. Today, we decided to eat out since it was the weekend, but the others decided to hang out in her house.

"Woah, nice place!" Said Jun as he entered.

"Seriously? This came from your own pocket?" Nancy asked in disbelief as she looked around.

"First the car, now this?" Robbie said as he entered lifting bags of goodies.

"Geez... don't be bitter, just cause you haven't had your own place." Jess retorted.

"Hi, welcome guys" Kyle welcomed them, "feel at home" she said.

"Don't mind if we did!" Robbie said as he jump on the new sofa Kyle bought the other day.

"Here's some drinks guys" i said placing a huge bottle of coke and water .

"Here's the glasses" my sister said coming out of the kitchen.

"What's on the TV?" Nancy asked as she browsed the TV. A new one, since the last one was destroyed by her.

"Oh i like that Drama!" Said Jess as a channel passed by.

"Ohh it's this one, where the best friend was accused of doing this shit but it wasn't, right?" Jun asked and i glanced at Jess. She looked at me then laughed.

"Yeah... i didn't thought it could happen in real life... no offense" she said raising her both hands and smiled at me.

We couldn't believe what happened these past week. Kyle traced the one who posted those photo, it turned out it was Madison. At first, i really thought it was Jess, and Jade also said she heard her talking to someone the day we came there but she was shouting at her boyfriend, who was threatening her of break up, but she was the one who broke up with him in the end. Kyle did her all, to remove all the photos on the net, with the help of the military equipments. Mike and Madison both planned this. Mike was the one who sent the message and links to Kyle while Madison was the one who secretly took those photo. They overheard us talking about the trip and decided to do that.

I'm just happy it's all done now. Though it was just three days ago since Kyle asked me to be her Girlfriend, again? She's the sweetest person. In conspiracy with my sister and others, they set up the whole house like a restaurant with just one candlelight table. She cooked all the meals and went on one knee, i thought the engagement was back on but she didn't want it anymore... instead she wanted the relationship to be normal and not tied just because of the Engagement.

"Why are just standing there?" Kyle suddenly snaked her hands around my waist, back hugging me as i stood behind a counter and was startled a little.

"Sorry, didn't mean to frighten you" she said kissing me in the cheeks.

"You didn't, don't worry. I was just happy" i said holding her hand that was placed above my stomach. We were alone in the kitchen, but i could hear the others in the living room. I faced her while she was hugging me.

"And why are you happy?" She asked with an raised eyebrow.

"Cause i'm with you" i said cupping her cheeks.

"Do you have your period?" She asked suddenly.

"Wha— can't i be happy with that? Hmp" I pouted .