Chapter 5: Wanna go out tomorrow?

This is a work of Fictions. Any names, places, stories, or events are fictitious. Please kindly understand that i am just an mere amateur writer. Thank you.

A Vote is very much appreciated.

~~~~~~~~

We've arrived at a subdivision. Looking at the gps and i saw we're here. I stoped infront of a modern house and pressed the horn, i saw a guard came out and walked around the car until he resched my side.

"Name please... sir" he asked as i rolled my window a little.

"The Smiths" Pa said and his eyes widen.

"Uh good evening sir, please do come in" he said and opened the gate for us. I drove in and parked just beside their car and got off. Pa opened the door for Ma. As we all got off the Dun couple arrived outside.

"Welcome Smiths!" Uncle Mike said with his arms wide open, his wife, aunt Hailey was behind him.

"Is this little Kyle?" I heard Aunt Hailey said, as i walked around the car. She squeezed my cheeks and kissed them both.

"This young lady, you look handsome now" she said and i blushed.

"It's good to see you too, Aunt Hailey" i said and she slap my arm playfully.

"We're gonna be a family, just Hailey is fine" she said and laughed.

I awkwardly laughed as i scratch my chin, "yeah...H-hailey" i said, confused by her statement.

"That's more like it" she said and wrapped her arms in my arm and pulled me inside.

"Come in now, my daughters would be delighted to see your daughter too" Uncle Mike said and walked forward.

"Oh wait Uncle Mike, i forgot something in the car, I'll just follow you later... aunt Hailey" i said and she released me.

"Be quick, okay?" She said and i nodded then run to my car. I need a light.

.

Chloe's POV

"Psstt... they're coming" i heard my sister said as she listened through the door. She quickly went back to the couch where we were sitting and soon the door opened, revealing four person.

My dad, mom.... and The Smiths?? Does this mean my fiancee is a Smith? Did they have a son? Or a kid?

"The night breeze was nice" i heard Mrs.Smith said to my Mom.

"Little one Drove smothly, eh?" Dad asked to Mr.Smith.

"Oh here's my Daughters" Dad said as soon as they noticed us. We stood up in there presence and eyed us with a smile.

"Good evening Ladies" Mr.Smith said with a smile.

"What fine daughters you got, Hailey" Mrs.Smith said gracefully to mom.

"This is Rose.. my First Daughter," Dad said as he introduced my sister.

"Good evening, Mr. And Mrs. Smith" my sister said gently.

"And this is my second Daughter, Chloe. Her fiancee" Dad said as he introduced me now. I lightly bend my knees for a bow at them.

"Good evening, Mr. And Mrs. Smith" i greeted too

"Now, now... just Leah and Vladimir is fine." he said and laughed.

"Where's Kyle?" Dad asked and soon a knock came from the Door.

Kyle? I looked at my sister and she did the same. Maybe she just had the same name as the one we know.

"Come in, Kyle" mom said. At this very moment, i could feel myself sweating. Heart pounding.