Ch1 Secret

Y/N

"Good morning Mum."

I greeted Mum, happily running down the stairs when I saw her sitting on the sofa reading the newspaper with Dad while having some coffee. Mum and Dad don't usually eat heavy breakfasts; just a cup of coffee is enough for them before going to work. But me? Who needs breakfast at home on weekdays?

My crush is my breakfast. 😉

"Good morning Dad."

I greeted Dad too when I got near them before giving them their morning kisses. My Mum and Dad are the most important people in my life. They brought me up with so much love and attention.

"Good morning, sweetheart. How's your sleep?"

My mum asked before giving me a hug.

"It's fine, Mum,"

I simply replied, hugging her back.When we let go of each other, I went near Dad again and opened my palm in front of him.

"Does my unica hija need money again?"

When my dad asked, I nodded my head and pouted my lips while batting my eyelashes like a puppy.

"Sweetheart, are you using your money to treat the whole campus?"

Dad asked, leaning his back on the sofa, then crossed his arms on his chest.

"I'm not Dad," I said, pouting more.

"I trust you,"

He said, then took out his wallet from his pocket.

"How much do you need?"

"All of that, Dad"

I said, and I took all the bills I saw in his wallet when he opened it.

"Ahhh my daughter..."

He said and laughed, then looked at Mum, who was just smiling, watching the father and daughter moment in front of her.

"Thank you Dad"

I said, kissing his cheeks.

"I'll get going now, dad, mum."

I wave while running out to my car, but Mum ran after me,

"Sweetheart, you will not eat again?"

I heard Mum yell behind me, then I turned to her and waved my hand.

"I'll eat in school later Mum, don't worry." I love you... "

I yelled back and gave her a flying kiss before I got into my car.

It's Monday again, and I'm so happy to go to school early. I always skip breakfast at home every morning on weekdays. I prefer going to school early to feed my eyes with my OPPA's handsomeness. I like school days, not because I like studying, but because I still am a top student. I like going to school because there I can see my future husband.

I will tell you a secret 🤫 I had my eyes on the most intelligent and gorgeous student in the music department.

His name is Jimin Park Jimin.

You can tell he's handsome and hot just by hearing his name, right? Okay, so Jimin is a 4th-year college student and he is the smartest student here at school. I like him a lot. I really want him to be my husband in the future, so help me God. I will do my best so he will notice me. I will make him fall for me. I will make him love me like I love him. Wait, what? Love? Is it too early for that? Ummm. Anyway, yes, that Park Jimin, my future husband.

I arrived at my school at the usual time and parked my car in the school parking lot. I took my school bag and hung it on my shoulder, ready to get out of my car when I saw a crowd of students. Some look excited, while some look scared. I wonder what's going on.

I walked nearer to see it for myself, and then I saw two students fighting. I just rolled my eyes and left. It's not new. There are fights here everyday. If it's a fight between girls, then the reason is boys, and if it's a fight between boys, then the reason is girls.

 If it's a fight between girls, then the reason is boys, and if it's a fight between boys, then the reason is girls