Ch8 Bouncy girl

JIMIN

"Good morning, my future husband."

There she is again, loud and clear. I closed my eyes when I heard her. I don't know, but instead of getting annoyed, I smiled to myself. When I opened my eyes, I saw Yana already heading out, but before she reached the door, she passed by Y/N and bumped her on her shoulder.

Poor Y/N, she just turned and looked at the person who bumped into her just now, but Yana was already out of sight. She looks so innocent and puzzled about who the person was that bumped into her.

I stand up and walk to where she is. I want to ask if she is okay, but I don't want her to misunderstand me if I talk to her. So I decided to pass by her and follow Yana to talk about why she did that to Y/N. I mean, yes, she is my girlfriend, but she shouldn't act that way because she's the Vice President of the Student Council, she should be a role model.

"Babe, why did you do that? Everyone in the cafeteria saw what you did to your junior. "

I approached her calmly, trying to explain why what she did was not right, but I made sure I said it in the sweetest way possible so she would not misunderstand my point.

"She is lucky I only did that. Next time, I will pull her hair until she gets bald. I don't care. My dad is the owner of the restaurant where you work. He can just pay her family. And why are you on her side? "

I was shocked at what she said, that's so rude.

"Babe, look here... Firstly, I'm not on her side. I'm just telling you she is your junior. Secondly, is... don't do violence. Thirdly, is... it. If possible, don't make this bigger and involve yours or her parents. They are out of this babe."

Again, I explained to her calmly, but she just rolled her eyes at me and stepped closer.

"If she doesn't stop, I'll end our relationship and make sure you lose your job. I don't care if you need it for living."

She said before she stormed out of the room. I was shocked by what she just said again.

Why is my work even involved in this?

I really have to fix this problem before I lose her and my job. I have to talk to Y/N and ask her to stop this. I really can't afford to lose my job. I need this job to support Mum's medication.

"Hey, earth to Jimin."

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Kaiya, my classmate and the student council secretary.

"I've been looking for you, pres. The principal wants us in her office tomorrow at 9 in the morning. The President of the school wants to have a meeting with all the student council." She continued.

"Okay, thank you, Kaiya,"

I said, not knowing that I was giving her a sad smile.

"Break up with Yana already and date that beautiful, bouncy girl. She's cute and madly in love with you. Give her a chance before it's too late. I don't think what you have right now for your girl is love. You look more like you're afraid. Fighting Jimin-ah,"

She state before running away from the room.

Did Kaiya know something about me and Yana and why did she say that what I have for Yana is not love? Does she know I'm in a relationship with Yana?