Ch10 Im counting on you

JIMIN

Today the president of the school wants to talk to us, so we decided to come to school early. It's just 8:45, but we are all here at the principal's office. It's better to be early than late. The principal let us in, she preferred we wait inside, sitting, rather than waiting outside, standing. When I was about to take my seat, Yana came and whispered something in my ear.

"Remember what I told you yesterday."

She reminds me and didn't forget to roll her eyes at me, then went to sit beside Kaiya. When the big clock in the principal's office ticked at exactly 9:00, the door opened, revealing President Song. We all stood up to greet him. He greeted us back and then gestured with his hand for us to sit. When he was about to take a seat, a knock at the door stopped him, and soon the door swung open.

"Dad..." that sweet voice.

"Are you here to visit me? I'm
so touched, I can't imagine you missing me this much."

Y/N said to the President, doing a little aegyo.

'Cute' but wait, Dad? Is she the President Song's only daughter?

"Oh hija, you're here! Of course, I miss my unica hija every second."

Okay, now I know why she is a kind and happy person. She obviously takes it from the President and his wife. But why does no one talk about her being their daughter, not even the teachers and principal? They all treat her like a normal student and nothing special, unlike others. I mean, like Yana, it's also one of the reasons we can't have our sweet moments here in school because she is scared that anyone can see us and will tell her parents.

I sigh and look at Y/N hugging the President while he is laughing hard. Then Y/N turned to face us, which made her eyes big and she looked shocked. Then my eyes locked with hers. I admit it, she has very attractive eyes, which makes her more beautiful.

She also has long and dark black eyelashes, a pointed nose, and plumped lips. What an ideal characteristics... Her long and shiny chestnut brown hair that reached until her waist was really beautiful.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt an arm entangled with mine. When I turned around to look, it was her, the girl I'm secretly admiring.

"Dad, I want you to meet my future husband, Park Jimin."

She introduced, making me avert my eyes. They are now wider than before, from her to the President.

"Oh, so the president of the student council is my soon-to-be son-in-law!"

The President smiles widely and looking so happy. I thought it was weird, but I smiled back and for the first time I didn't feel embarrassed in front of a wealthy person.

"Yes, Dad, as you can see, he is Summa Cum Laude, and he is kind and caring, and the most admirable aspect is that he works a part-time job every day after school to support his family. He is working at Yana Unnies' family restaurant. Right, unnie? "

She proudly say, looking at the side where Yana was sitting. Yana slowly nodded her head. I don't know what emotion she had on her face. It looks sad, but it also looks shy and embarrassed.

But why? And wait, Y/N knows I'm doing a part-time job? Is she stalking me? "

"Ummm interesting, hard-working, I see. I really need a hard-working son-in-law in the future to take over my business. I also need a caring and loving son-in-law in the future to make my unica hija happy every second. Keep it up, Jimin. Son, I'm counting on you."

The President said something that made all of us freeze.

Then I came to realize what the hell is going on now.

I know I messed up big time, knowing Yana heard everything.

I'm doomed.