Ch20 Just hold on for a bit

Y/N

Oh God, help me. Why am I feeling so nervous? My hands are cold and shaking as we walk together hand in hand from my car to Jimin's door.

How will his mum look at me?

Will she judge me by my looks? Will she accept me? Most of the Kdramas I watched were when the girl was too rich for the man, his parents would oppose their relationship. They think the rich family will treat the poor family as slaves. What if his mum opposes our relationship?

"Baby, what's wrong? are you okay? Your hands are cold and you were shaking just now."

Jimin broke my thoughts when he spoke and gripped my hand a little tighter. I turn to look at him, giving him a weak smile.

"Oppa, do you think your mum will accept me as your new girlfriend?"

I asked sadly, pouting, then he let go of our intertwined hands and cupped my face.

"Don't worry too much baby, I'm sure mum will like you, especially when you are the first girl that I will introduce to her and I promise you will like her too."

He said this before giving me a peck on my lips. I stand behind him while he is taking out his key from his pocket to unlock the door.

"Mum, I'm home."

Jimin yelled once he successfully opened the door, but not too loudly, just enough to let everyone inside hear it. Soon, a middle-aged woman climbed down the stairs.

"Oh! Jimin, ah, you came? I thought you would spend the night at Jungkook's house."

She asked while taking steps down the stairs before she averted her eyes from me.

"Oh and who is this pretty lady with you? She must be your girlfriend. Am I right?"

Jimin smiled at her and was about to open his mouth when another voice was heard.

"Jimin, son, you're here? Didn't I tell you to go out and have fun with your friends and not worry about me?"

I mentally smile to myself after hearing what she just said. She called my oppa, son, this must be my future mother-in-law.

"And who is this beautiful lady you brought home?"

She continued, which brought me back to my senses.

"Mom, this is Y/N, Song Y/N, my girlfriend. Baby, this is my Mom, and this is Mrs. Choi, Taehyung's nanny. She is here to look after mum every time Tae pulls me to a party."

Jimin said as I smiled at them and bowed my head.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Park, Mrs. Choi."

I wanted to call her mother, but I'll do that later...

Just hold on for a bit, Y/N just for a while.

"Have a seat Y/N. I'm sorry, maybe our place is not as big as you expected."

Oppa's mum said, a bit embarrassed, but who cares as long as they accept me. I'm fine with a small one.

"Oh don't be sorry, it's fine Mum,"

I accidentally said, making my eyes wide and covering my mouth with my hands when I realized what I'd said.

"Mum, please don't be surprised if she calls you Mum. She is just like that to me in school. She is always addressing me as her future husband, even before we're not dating."

Jimin explained, which made me lower my head in embarrassment. Then I heard his mum laugh, followed by Ahjumma.

"You really like my Jimin that much, Y/N?"

She asked, then I looked at her before nodding my head repeatedly with a smile, which made them laugh even more.