Chapter 6

3 weeks later
Well my album was released about an hour ago and I've already sold thousands of records across the world. My phone has been blowing up, people calling and texting asking why I told no one. all I could say is that I wanted to do something different. Tia suddenly bursts through the door coming back from a photo shoot with Victoria's Secret.
"SO WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME THAT YOU DROPPED A SUPER AMAZING ALBUM OUT OF THE BLUE WITHOUT TELLING A SOUL" she yelled. i burst out laughing. "well I now you know, do you like it"? I asked worried
"I lala looove it" she said prancing around our living room
"Really" I ask reassuring her answer
"Yes you've already broken records turn on E news, everyone loves it"
I quickly grab the remote turning on the TV turning to the right channel
"Okay so about an hour and a half ago pop and R&B artist TJ Chanel Released her self entitled album TJ. many thought this was a crazy risk to take but the album has already broken records for being one of the fastest albums in music history to sell over 100,000 copies in less than 2 hours, tell me what you guys are thinking about this." one of the reporters says.

"Well I think it's great, I mean she's an absolute queen and it was a great idea to keep it a secret, I think the music is amazing as always and the videos are exquisite it's amazing I love it" he says holding up a copy of the album making me smile.
I then got a phone call from Blake which I then answered.
"Hello" I say
"Hey this album is amazing, people are going absolutely nuts"
"Well thank you" I blush
"I'll call you later alright, I gotta go" he says
"Alright" I say as the call ended
My attention quickly reverts to the tv as an announcer says
"So Bruno what do you think of TJ Chanel's new album"

He clears his throat, "I thinks it's phenomenal, she's an amazing artist, and I'll always love her she knows that"

I quickly turn off the tv. I can't focus on Bruno right now, I have a huge check coming in soon.
-------------------------------------
This is boring I know, I'll update after my practice today