Chapter 1

Walking backstage all I can hear is the constant screams of my amazing fans who attended tonight's show in LA, my home town and the last show of my current Tour. Which means that after tonight I have a 5 month break, plenty of time for me to catch up with my friends or maybe even meet someone new😉.

My make up artist put the finishing touches on my make up and I was ready to go. I was destined to make this last show my best since it would be the last time I perform for a while.

Through my head piece I could hear Steven, the technical manager of the tour counting down from 10 telling me when to appear on stage.
10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1...

The entire arena went completely dark while I ran on the stage without being heard, seen, or noticed. When the stage lights cut back on, the audience erupted in screams and some cries of excitement as I was seen. I immediately flashed my million dollar smile and performed some songs off of my most recent album, 4.

(AN: I decided to base your character off of Beyonce. 💋)

After I completely slayed my performance, confetti and balloons burst from the ceiling. " Thank you all for coming out tonight and supporting me none of this would be possible without every single one of you, GOODNIGHT LA"! I yelled with excitement as I disappeared off stage.

I quickly ran backstage to my dressing room for my meet and greet I had after each show for the fans that had backstage passes. We would take pictures and I would sign autographs and have a nice conversation. Occasionally other celebrities would come backstage to meet me, lets see if tonight's one of those nights..

I showered and changed into a T-shirt with some jeans and my Dr. Martins , partially because I was exhausted (outfit in media) I pulled my beanie over my long wavy hair grabbed my phone and headed to the lounge room where all I would meet everyone.
-----------------------------------------
After I met about 15 different fans, my manager Allison told me I had one last group of people to meet. I nodded my head in agreement as Allison opened the door. As the group walked through the door the first person I saw was Chris Paul and his wife Jada who was followed by DeAndre Jordan and his girlfriend Amber, last to emerge was Blake Griffin. My eyes immediately grew 3x bigger,
"Oh my gosh hi" I said "great show tonight" Chris said "yeah that was amazing" Blake spoke, everyone else nodding and smiling in agreement. I looked down and blushed, "Thank you guys, you're pretty amazing yourselves". They all thanked me as we posed for pictures. I first took pictures with Chris and his wife, we shared hugs shortly after I posed for pictures with Deandre and Amber, I then posed for a picture with Blake. "Thanks beautiful" I looked at him and blushed. "No problem"
"You know we play the Lakers tomorrow night it would be great if you be came".
"I'd love to but I don't have tickets"
"Don't worry about that"
Blake pulled out two court side tickets to tomorrow game and handed them to me.
"Oh my gosh thank you"
I hugged all of them as they left
Blake was the last one remaining
"Great Job, again" He said
"Thank you it means a lot"
"How about we go to Dinner Sometime"?
"Is THE Blake Griffin asking me out on a Date"? I exclaimed sarcastically. He chuckled. He handed me his number.
"Call me" he smiled and walked away. I blushed as he walked out, watching his tall figure fade away in the distance.
"What was that"? My best friend Tia and Manager Allison said as they smirked
"I'll tell ya later, I'm tired.. and hungry lets get going Tia"
Tia and I found security guards so that we could head to my car and go home
------------------------------------------
How do you guys like it? Make Sure to comment!