Chapter 2

I woke up still fully clothed from the previous night
"I must've been really tired" I said to myself" I took a shower and slipped on some sweats and a T-shirt since I wouldn't be doing anything until the game tonight. I walked to the other side of my penthouse to Tia's room only to find her and her boyfriend Devin sleeping cuddled up together.
I scoffed "Just get married already" I whispered to myself as I shut her door. I walked down the stairs to the kitchen and made some waffles. I then walked into the living room and turned on the TV to E news just to see what gossip was buzzing around Hollywood at the moment. (house in media)

"Well as you all know TJ Chanel closed out her tour for her latest album "4" last night and paparazzi caught Blake griffin, Chris Paul and DeAndre Jordan leaving the show last night, what do you guys think was the reason behind it"? One of the anchors said

"Personally I think that they just came for support, TJ Chanel is one if the best performers on the planet so why not go see her? She puts on a hell of a show, so why not? Am I right folks"?another anchor commented
*The audience applauds*

i smirked to myself in satisfaction

"Well lets take a look at this picture, Chris and DJ came with their lovers last night.. Blake griffin came single. I think that Mr. Griffin might have came to see TJ and maybe they have something going on lets admit they would be cute together"

*The audience erupted in oooh's and applause*

I laughed and cut off the TV in denial of the fact Blake and I would ever become a couple.

"Don't deny it"
I turned around and saw Tia directly behind the couch I was laying on Nearly reading my mind.
"After all he did ask you to dinner and invite you to the game tonight so he has interest in you"

"yeah maybe" I said "Where you headed"? I asked referring to the Range Rover car keys in her hand

"photo shoot, the spring Lingerie collection comes out soon, I gotta get going, love you"!

"Bye, love ya, good luck" I said as I sat on the couch drifting into a deep sleep..
-------------------------------------------
I woke up to see Tia in front of me watch Braxton family values. she glanced over at me seeing that I woke up.

"Tour must have really kicked your ass, you've been sleep for about 7 hours". She said quietly
"Really"?
"Yeah, you should start getting ready the game is in about 2 hours, Blake wouldn't want us to be late" she said as she winked at me 😉
I smiled as I jogged up to my room. I braided the sides of my hair back and left the rest down. I applied my foundation Eyeliner and red lipstick. I walked over to my closet to find something to wear.
I slipped on a maroon sweater dress and my louboutins. I put on my all gold Rolex watch and finished it off with my black Chanel bag. (outfit in media)

I looked in my mirror at my outfit and sighed in relief seeing i looked great. I took out my phone and snapped a quick picture and posted It on Instagram.

I waked down the stairs to see Tia sitting on the counter waiting for me
"Ready"? I asked

She looked up at me and her jaw instantly dropped
"Well Don't you look hot, who you looking all cute for" she asked

"My damn self" I said with confidence as I grabbed to keys to my G wagon (pic in media)
"Lets get going" I said as we walked out the door

We got in the elevator and pushed the 1st floor button. We loaded into my car and headed to the game .