Part 4

The kids got into the helicopter and wached as Snape drove above Washington DC. The view was amazeing and short. Soon enough they landed close to a large building were a tall man with pitch black hair, black eyes, black tuxedo and Slytherin collar was looking at them with an evil smirk... or a normal smile... it was hard to understand. One by one the kids got out from the helicopter and followed Snape which led them inside the OSS headquarders.

"Pip-Squeaks meet Regulus Black. Regulus meet the pip-squeaks from Hogwarts, the Griffindor girl is Granger, the others you can asume, right." Snape said to the man who was reveled to be Regulus Black, something ringed a bell at Draco's head trying to remember if he had met him or not but nothing came, although the name did ringed some bells at his head and I dare say, Ron's head too.

"Sev, please tell me I'm seeing things, cause this one is the replica of Lucius!" Regulus said worry witten all over his face.

"He is my dear friend, your nephew. Malfoy introduce yourself. The other pip-squeaks line up 'cause you're next." Snape said in a playful voice trying not to scare the kids, although they were 13... a fact he didn't knew.

"My name is Draco Lucius Malfoy." The  blonde said no emotions on his face

"My name is Ronald Bilius Weasley."

"I am Astoria Eurydice Greengrass."

"I am Hermione Jean Granger."

"I-I a-am Neville Longbottom."

"I'm Harry James Potter."

"Potter!? As in James Potter?! Your father!!??" Regulus asked in disbelieve, as any stable person that had met James Potter would. 

"Yes, he is my father." Harry answer unsure of Regulus question. I mean why would it be so hard to belive that James Potter had a son.

"Great! Now I gotta give my brother and Sev 10 galeons!" Regulus said throwing his arms in the air looking at the sky. Harry looked at Regulus and smiled a little.

"Hey Reggie you mind taking the kids to their rooms I gotta deal with something." Snape said turning off his phone and taking his weapons.

"First, don't call me Reggie! Second, what are you gonna do?" Regulus asked worried for his friend. And boy he did had a reason to worry about! You see Severus was not the kind of person to ask for help even if his life depended on that. He was too sttuborn for his own good.

"Cover me up Reg, I'll be back at midnight." And with that Snape apparated to Merlin knows were.

Sometimes it's best to know were your friend are but in other cases is best not to. This time for Regulus' own good he shoudn't knew were Snape was going and was better never to know...