Prologue

Aaron was conscripted into the un's army as an apu pilot and thought he would be fine. Little did he know the things he would get into.
On his first mission, he was already caught by the machines. He knew that if they tore the hatch open , he would be trapped and would die a slow and painful death. He heard them opening the hatch in his apu an screamed
Aaron: ahhhh ahhhh help my god help me ahhh.
Those would be his final words as he was ripped from his limbs. Then, he was covered by a bright light and brought to a mysterious place. After his eyes adjusted, he saw a young man in his teenage years and a table with 2 chairs.
???: ah, you've finally arrived. Come take a seat.
Aaron: whoa, who are you?
???: I'm the one you call god.
Aaron: wait really? I didn't expect that coming from someone so... young.
God: dude don't be ungrateful. I saved you from being ripped limb from limb, would you like to go back to there.
Aaron: n-no, don't send me back there please!
God: I'm just joking. Anyways I have an offer to make you.
Aaron: w-what kind of offer?
God: remember the isekai animes you used to watch.
Aaron: oh I see where this is going.
God: welp you already know so here's what you're gonna get. You will get an assault rifle but it will come with a lightning mode. If you turn it on, the gun will shoot bolts of electricity at the enemy. The lightning mode also turns the part of the barrel where the bullets and lightning leaves into a bayonet.It's perfect for taking out anything that isn't at least infantry level. You will also get your apu but it will come with some upgrades. 1, you field of vision and you field of fire will be increased. 2, it will have a personal ai to help you. 3, the guns mounted will also have a lightning mode. 4, it will have infinite fuel. Also all your weapons will have infinite ammo. Now, you will be reincarnated into this world called remnant. Don't worry it only has very primitive ai. Unfortunately, I have to send you in separately from your apu. Not to worry though, you will get a tracking device to find it. The ai in the apu will also be yours to name.
Aaron: how can I trust the ai?
God: don't worry if it acts up take it up to me and I'll deal with it.
Aaron: gee thanks.
God: no problem. Any questions?
Aaron: yeah, why are you doing this?
God: well I was looking at what was going on and I saw your screaming down there. Most would have either screamed "ahhh!" as they died or said something along the lines of "god help us all" you were different however. I took pity on you as to called for help and so here we are.
Aaron: alright that's all the questions I have.
God: alright then by now.
The same bright light covered Aaron's vision.