Chapter 2: megatank

When Aaron arrived at the bar, he found the megatank, thus confirming his hunch.
White fang grunt 1: what's that sound?
White fang grunt 2: look up, there's more!
White fang grunt 1: oh come on!
Oculusthen opened fire on the white fang shoulders while the megatank focused on the paladins. Right around this time, teams rwby, jnpr and fireteam echo (Caleb, Michael, Zane and Kai) arrived at the scene.
???:thanks for helping us out.
Aaron: no problem
Three men got out
???1: I'm zhong li, this is Chong yun and Hong wei.
Caleb: nice to meet you, I'm Caleb, that's Michael Zane and Kai the apu pilot is Aaron.
Oculus: pilot, I am detecting a machine harvester approaching.
Everyone turned and looked at oculus in shock.
Aaron: a harvester!? Nah man I ain't getting my limbs torn off again.
Zane: it's here!
Kai: you guys go get cover. We'll deal with this.
Teams rwby and jnpr obliged and ran into the base.
The infantry reloaded their guns. Aaron doing the same with his apu's weapons before flying. Zhong Li, Chong yun and hong wei got into their megatank and started some evasive maneuvers while shooting at the harvester.
Note, concentrated infantry weapons at the glowing red area can kill a harvester, the process is faster with support
Caleb: how the hell did a harvester get here
Meanwhile in 01
Machine 1: where is combat unit z7522e ?
Machine 2: I'm not sure.
Author: *maniacal laughter in the background*
Back with the main characters
Usually when fighting a harvester, things go badly for the humans. But this was a different case. The lighting mod of the assault rifles and 30mm guns were able to fry important circuits in the harvester and the magatanks shells (upgraded by author)
Destroyed it with ease. Once everything was settled, the beacon teams came out of hiding.
Kai: welp, that was tiring. Let's head back to beacon.
Aaron: sure.
On the bullhead/apu
Caleb: So, where you guys from?
Zane and Kai: Korea.
Aaron: really, last I heard it was overrun and everyone's now evacuating
Zane: yeah, me and Kai just managed to survive. Say you wanna hear about the time we took out a pyramid without any support?
Zhong Li: maybe another time, me chongyun and Hong wei are from China.
Lai: damn, those guys really fought to the end. I'm from the us, how about you and Aaron Mikey?
Michael: we're from Singapore
Caleb: that trading hub was turned into a fortress island like the Philippines if I'm not wrong.
Ruby: I don't mean to interrupt but, what are you all talking about?
Michael: which part of the world we're from. That reminds me, Aaron is Ryan ok? He was an apu pilot like you yeah?
Aaron: your correct about the was part.
Michael: oh...
Aaron: got blasted by a harvester anti matter laser, not the best way to go. Oh and ruby, remember to give me back my gun when we get back.
Ruby: awww, fine.