But I'm not sorry

TW

^currently in English class and I want to strangle myself

Billies POV:

Julie wasn't answering my calls. Is she okay? is she hurt? So many things are crossing my mind and I'm scared. Really scared. I decided to go and drive to her house and check on her. 

Julie's POV:

I'm bleeding on the bathroom floor, covered all in blood, crying. This is the end, it's all over. My pain has come to an end. I'll finally be free I thought in my head while crying, my eyes starting to shut, I take one final breath and... JULIE?? I hear A familiar voice say calling my name, Billie. Billie's here. Shit. What do I do. Fuck. the last thing I remember saying before I went out. 

Billie POV:

I hear a thud coming from Julies bathroom, I rush to her upstairs to find her unconscious and blood all over the bathtub. "No No No No No No No No No No" I say as tears start to form in my eyes thinking how I could loose my baby, this couldn't be happening I loved her. I wanted to marry her. 

I snap back into reality as I start to panic and give her CPR. She wasn't responding. Nothing. I was on the verge of breaking down. But before I could I picked up my phone and called 911 along with Claudia and Finneas. I needed some help. 

911 what's your emergency? 

Hello, My girlfriend tried to commit suicide and she's lying on the floor unconscious with blood all over the bathtub. Please help. I say crying and in a tone of panic 

Yes please give me the adress

991 O'Connell street 

Okay Im sending the ambulances over

Thank you thank you

No problem. Stay on the line. 

TIMESKIP

In about 3 minutes I hear the sirens of the ambulance coming over as they rush in my house and come in. I watch in tears as they pick her up and put her on the bed and try everything they can. I can hear them talking and moving as fast as my heart keeps missing multiple beats at once. I see them put her in the ambulance and take her to the hospital. I'm terrified, what if i lost her? I can't afford that. 

Time passes as i sit there waiting for them to call me. I'm praying for her. I cant loose her. All of a sudden I hear my phone ring and i go to answer it

Ms. EIlish hi im the doctor and i-

how is she?

Um... I dont know how to put this

ENOUGH. How is my girlfriend. Tell me. 

She didn't make it. She's gone. 

A/n: hey guys this is the end of the book cause i hate it but im working on another

Seee ya.