Take me to church pt.2

Who said I was done with you?

Billie looked up at me as she pushes me down the seat and looked me in the eyes. 

I'm gonna fuck you hard. You can't imagine 

I let out a gulp as Billie slams her lips onto mine as we fought for dominance. She obviously won. She let go of the kiss as she goes to my neck and starts sucking hard on my neck as she unbuttons my shirt. She continued to suck on my sweet spot earning a moan from me. 

She smirks knowing shes in full control. 

She kisses down to my pussy and takes off my pants and starts rubbing me through my panties to tease me.

Baby stop teasiinngggg

Beg for it. 

Please fuck me daddy until im knocked out . 

Satisfied with the fact I called her daddy she takes off my panites and starts sucking on my clit while teasing my entrance. Suddenly she puts 2 fingers in me while still sucking my clit.

I arch my back and push her down wantig more. 

Bill-

this bitch decided to bite my clit as hard as she could 

BILL-

Thats not my name slut. 

I- I mean D-Daddy... D-don-don't stop ughhh

Billie's POV

As I watch her fall apart turning into a moaning mess i decide to 1 more finger in making her practically scream.

I love the effect I have on her. It makes it ten times better

B-Daddy- I'm gonna C-c-Cu-Cum She yells out. 

Not yet. Not until I say so. 

Please I can-I cant hold it. 

Beg for it. I say as I pick up the pace. Eye fucking her. 

PL-PLEASE BI-DADDY PLEASE. 

Cum. thats all I say 

She releases all over the car seat as I lick her up.

It takes her a moment to catch her breath as I just watch her. 

You know I love you right. 

I can tell. She says looking at me. 

 We quickly put our clothes on and Billie goes back and drives us home. 

A/n: Lmao sorry for not updating but this was fun to write cause I was listening to escape from LA (Video above) so it hit different. 

But question? I have a story I wanna publish its called "from rivals to lovers" and its a Billiexchelssy story. It looks like this. 

But idk tell me if you want it. :) 

Okay bye now