Take me to Church

This story might be offensive to some religions so please take warning.

Y/n's POV

My mom and dad forced me to go to Church today with Billie. They said that it's "good for my soul". I really didn't believe things like that, but they were my parents, I didn't want to make them upset. 

Billie didn't really have a problem coming along with us, she got ready and we took a separate car to the church. 

Billie: I don't think a bad girl like you should be able to do something good. Instead you should be punished instead

Y/n: No, not today Billie, Arne't we supposed to be "holy"

Billie smirked at me and looked back at the road. 

We got to the church and took our seats at the back. We were listening to whatever the fuck the priest was saying. I caught billie looking at me a few times but I simply ignored it and went on to listen. 

I looked back at Billie. She looked at me with her seductive look and went down on her knees. She took off my pants without anyone noticing. She teased me a by by licking my clit. She then went on to bit down on it lightly. 

I tried not to moan. 

I moaned. 

My parents looked at me. 

I froze. 

They asked me where Billie was. 

I told them she went to the bathroom. 

They turned around as Billie Continued to put her tongue in me. 

I try SO HARD not to moan. 

She started to go faster and faster to the point that a knot was forming in my stomach. 

It felt so good.

She took her tongue out and without warning stuck 3 fingers in me.

This was...

I rolled my eyes back. 

Fuccck.. I moan under my breath.

I came slowly after that. 

Billie then licked the juices off me. 

She went and sat down. 

Billie's POV

I just fucked her. 

Damn, she was so good. 

We later sat in silence as we waited for Church to be over. 

TIME SKIP. 

We got in our car and sat down.

I looked at Y/n. 

She was trying to catch her breath

Billie: Who said I was don with you yet.....

Part 2?