~ four ~

You're on your way to the girl's locker room with Kiyoko, to get change into your gym clothes. Suddenly Kiyoko starts to speak.

"I'm glad you agree to come." She sighed, looking over towards you.

"Me too." You exclaimed while jumping up and down with excitement. Kiyoko just looks at you in amusement.

You and Kiyoko finally reach the girl's locker room and you went to open one of the lockers to get change. You were thinking about how this two week is going to be awesome, still can't believe you get to come.

You started to take off your Karasuno jacket until suddenly a piece of paper flew out of one of the pockets, it landed on the ground. You picked it up, unfolding the piece of paper and it read:

XXXX - XXX - XXX

Text/Call me when you bored or just want to have a little fun ;) ~ Kuroo

You just realize now why he was smirking earlier, that little sneak. You look back at the piece of paper seeing what he mean by little fun, your face turn a little pinkish.

"Y/N I'll meet you out at the gym!" Kiyoko's voice boom and it caught you off guard you quickly hide the note and turn back towards her.

"Yeah, I'll be out there soon!" You called back, Kiyoko left without another word. You sigh in relief, you save Kuroo's number into your phone, never know you might take his offer and quickly change into your gym clothes.

You put on your white t-shirt that said Karasuno and black biker shorts that were just above your knee and slip on your volleyball shoes.

You look at yourself in the mirror happy with your looks and walk out of the locker room. You weren't looking where your walking and bump into a massive wall, well it's a person.

You look up to see a tall man who seems to be a college student than a high schooler. His hair and eyes are a mix of green and brown hues. You both were staring at each other's which seem to be hours, you collected yourself and clear your throat.

"I am so sorry!" You apologize and bowed so low you almost fall over.

"It's fine" he relented and walk away towards the gym.

You look at him in confusion expecting him to call you out or at least get mad. You look at his uniform realizing now that he goes to Shiritorizawa. You gasp suddenly now actually realizing he's in one of the powerhouse schools. You shake the thought and quickly jog towards the gym.

You finally arrive at the gym, slowly peeking your head to look around. You underestimate how big the gym was and there are two courts. Kiyoko saw you and wave you over, you jog toward her trying.

"Wow I didn't expect it to be this big, this is great" Your sentence was cut off.

"LOOK OUT!" You quickly turn your head toward where the voice was coming from, suddenly something hits you in the head hard, it makes you fall backward. You blackout.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Bokuto crouch down next to you trying to apologize.

The Karasuno team quickly rushed towards you, all the game has stopped. Ukai went over to your side to check your pulse. He let out a sigh.

"She's alive, she just unconscious right now" He objected, making everyone sigh out in relief.

"Bokuto what have you done?" Akaashi and Kuroo said in unions.

"I- I didn't mean to!" He stuttered looking over towards your unconscious body.

"Someone take her to the infirmary," Ukai demanded, checking her head of where she got hit.

"I'll take her."Bokuto insisted, looking towards Ukai. "When she wakes up I'll apologize to her then" He added.

"Okay yeah, Thanks" Ukai patted Bokuto on the back reassuring him.

Bokuto nodded and carefully pick up Y/N and started making his way towards the infirmary.

———

hope you enjoy it!