~ one ~

"Hey! Y/N-chan!" A boy with bright orange hair called out to you, you turn to face the bright smile boy.

"Oh hey, Hinata, what's up?" You ask him with a questionable look, giving him a small smile.

Hinata was about to say something to you but was interrupted by the black-haired boy.

"Boke Hinata, boke!" Kageyama walking towards Hinata giving him a death glare, but soften his glare when he saw you. "Uhh hey Y/N," he said scratching his head. You greeted him with a little wave.

"What do you want Kageyama? stop following me!" Hinata said sticking his tongue out at Kageyama. Kageyama gives him a death glare... again, Hinata quickly hid behind you scared of what about to happen.

"Daichi and Suga want to tutor us, so we don't fail math and English." Kageyama grabbed the collar of Hinata's shirt and dragged him back.

"No I don't want to, they always yell at me about the littlest thing!" Hinata whined trying to get away from Kageyama but failed miserably.

"I know, why don't Y/N tutor us. She's is smart and way nicer the those two." Hinata said with a thumbs up and smile excitedly at you. You gave him a confused look. "Oh, that reminds me. Y/N-chan, have you ever went to training camp?" Hinata said looking at you smiling.

"Training camp? What's that?" You look at him with a questionable look. You are quite interested to hear about this training camp.

Kageyama sigh, letting go of Hinata and start to explain, "Well it's a volleyball training camp. We normally stayed there for about a week or two. Other schools are going to train with us as well. There's Nekoma, Aoba Johsaj, Shiritorizawa, Fukurodani, and our school, Karasuno." Kageyama is trying his best to explain, and he hopes that you understand.

"Ah! so you get to play a ton of practice match, but you get to stay there longer, I assume." Hinata and Kageyama nodded. "That sounds awesome!" You realize how fun it sounds, it makes you want to go, but it's a boy training camp. Guess it's out of the question.

"Well Y/N-chan, you're in luck," Hinata grabbed both of your shoulders, smiling. "We need someone to be our manager for a bit. Yachi can't, she has some family business. She'll come later, soo what do you say?" Hinata asks you with a hopeful look.

"Wait! Are you serious?" You asked surprise, you didn't expect this. Kageyama nodded his head with a little small smile.

"Oh my god, yes. YES!" You jumping up and down dancing away. You're so happy that you get to go, it would be a nice experience. You hugged them both, you pulled back and look at them. Hinata is as red as a tomato, and as for Kageyama, his cheeks are a bit pinkish.

Kageyama cleared his throat, "Okay, we'll let Ukai and Kiyoko know that you're going to be our manager for the training camp." He said grabbed Hinata's collar shirt and walk backs towards who knows where.

You wave them goodbye smiling like an idiot, you couldn't believe. This is gonna be the best training camp ever.

Little did you know, it was the complete opposite.

———
if you see any mistake please let me know, I would appreciate it big time xx

I hope u enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it <3