Chapter 11: Sports Festival Pt 2

No one POV

The day is finally here. Security has been buffed up, and the sports festival will be recorded live. Eveyone stood in the waiting room. Izuku was just floating when Todoroki walked up to him. "I want you to know something Izuku." He stopped floating and stood on the ground, a bit taller than Shoto. "I want you to know that Im never leaving cus Im Mrs. Snow till death we'll be freezing." It started to snow as Izuku looked around. 'Wtf is happening?' "Yeah you are my home, my home for all seasons, so come on lets go." A snowstorm began to form in the building. 'WTF IS HAPPENING?!' "Lets go below zero and hide from the sun. I love you forever, where we'll have some fun. Yes, lets hit the north pole and live happily. Please dont cry no tears now, its christmas baby. My snowman yeah. My snowman and me yeah." "HELL NAH. AUTHOR, REWRITE. NOW."

A/N: CUT. REDO

"I want you to know that I am stronger than you. I will beat you." "Thats funny. Who was it that destroyed the Nomu when all of you couldnt? Me. Who has trained the most? Me. I dont wanna say it, but you dont stand a chance." Bakugo thought that he could be cool. "None of you extras can hold a candle to me or Nico. We'll beat your asses and become number 1." Everyone ignored him and continued on with their buisness. He seemed pissed and Izuku smiled. 'Perfect. The more anger, the stronger I get.' The horns go of and everyone walks into the stadium. They look around as the entire stadium was full. There were even people on the stairs. Midnight was standing on a podium, in her costume. I saw that Kaminari was smiling and read his mind. 'I love this school.' I sighed and shook my head. Midnight began to speak which caught our attention. "WELCOME EVERYONE. WE WOULD LIKE YOU YOU TO APPLAUDE FOR THE CLASSES OF UA." Everyone cheered and we smiled.

"THIS WHEEL WILL DETERMINE OUR SPORTS ACTIVITIES FOR THIS YEAR." She pointed to a giant screen and a name wheel appeared. "But first, we would like to call on Izuku Rayner to give a speech." He seemed surprised that he was chosen. He just shrugged and walked up. "I just want everybody to have a fun time and enjoy themselves. Now..." He covered himself in a red aura and flew into the air. He then created a giant humanoid form.

"

ARE YOU ALL READY?!?"

Everyone began to cheer and he turned back. Midnight got back on the podium and wiped her forehead. "Now that thats over, lets get this festivsl started." The wheel began to spin quickly until it stopped. "IT SEEMS THAT OUR FIRST SPORT IS..... A RACE." Izuku smiled and scoffed. 'Got this in the bag. But... ill just go easy on them.' Bakugo and Nico smiled. "This will be an easy win for us right Nico?" "Yeah. We are the strongest here afterall." They all got into a giant corridor and stood still, waiting for the alarms to go off. The alarms went off and Todoroki instantly froze most of the other students feet. Only some of the students, including Momo, Bakugo, Nico, Kirishima, Aoyama, and Izuku. He got out but felt the anger in their hearts and stopped. "Do you want to be freed from the ice?" They all kept saying yes so he did. He began making leg casts and then vomited all over the ice. The ice began to melt quickly and thats when he realized, he made a mistake.

As soon as they got free, they all ran. He didnt have time to react and got ran over. He was pissed and dusted himself off. He was grumbling as the people in the stadium laughed. He then felt better as he knows that hes making people happy. He had a red aura around himself and began to run. He began running as fast as he could. He ran paat eberyone. Iida couldnt believe how slow he was compared to him. He was running so fast, everything seemed to stop. He continued to run, remembering all of the terrible things that brought him here. All of the rage he had gathered through his life. He bgan hearing everything at once and began screaming. Right as he was about to cross the finish line, he saw a blue portal open up infront of him and ran in without thinking. He looked around and stopped. He found himself in a blue warpy location. He looked around and saw all of his memories. "Please stop." It continued with the memories and voices. "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP." He transformed into his form from the heroes and villains test and let it all out. "SHUUUUTTT UUUUPPPPP!" He emitted a shockwave from his body and it continued to grow. Izuku began to calm down as he examined what was happening. He heard a giant boom and everything went white.

Cliffhanger...?

Small challenge: If anyone manages to list all of the powers used in this book, i will follow them, if i dont follow them already. It will only be the first person to comment all the powers. And i dont mean the powers in the bio. I want all the powers he has used so far.