Ch.8: Shinsou's Fight pt.2

"What did you do to hi-?"

While Jirou spoke to Shinsou, Yoayorozu took that time to run up behind her and push her over, closer to Kaminari and Shinsou. Immediately Kaminaris hand raised towards the purple haired girl. Quirk activated. As if commanding an order he let his quirk loose the moment Jirous arm touched his hand, sending the girl to jump back from the intense shock.

She cradled her upper arm and immediately activated her quirk again. Making all three classmates in front of her push back a little. When each person got pushed back Kaminaris feet tripped over themselves, causing him to fall and hit his head against one of the walls.

"Shit" Shinsous voice spoke quietly, but loudly enough for Jirou to hear. Immediately she ran in front of Kaminari as a shield.

Without looking behind her she taps her foot to slightly kick Kaminari in a silent question; is he okay? She gets no response back. That's when she realizes that his breathing changed to calm breathing.That answers her own question in the end; hes unconscious.

Putting her thoughts aside, she knew she had to win somehow. Two (2) against One (1). She quickly looks over her opponents. Shinsou on her right, supporting a bruise on his left arm and what looks to be a slight burn on his cheek. Yaoyorozu on the left, having no injuries and holding what seems to be the capture tape. The bomb stands right behind them both, almost tall enough to touch the ceiling.

Jirou slides her right foot to face Shinsou directly and plugs her ear jack in her boot. Making the noise even louder than before to make a bigger impact on the boy.

Shinsou falls back against a pile of boxes. A few toppled on top of him due to the force of the fall. Making him unable to get back up.

Jirou redirected her attention to Yaoyorozu (briefly aware of the fact that Shinsou was trying to get her attention, and Kaminari looked to be waking up) and did the same but with her left foot but slightly less powerful.

'Quirk exhaustion' She thought, realizing she put a little too much of her energy in the blast before.

When the black haired boy was pushed back far enough for Jirou to be comfortable, she quickly made a dash for Shinsou instead of the bomb.

'Yaoyorozu is too close for me to get a good hit without getting captured.'

Right when she reached Shinsou, Jirou grabbed the capturing tape and wrapped it both of his wrists, taking out of the trial.

"Shinsou Hitoshi from the Villain Team is Out!"

The Buildings speakers yelled out.

"Kaminari Denki from the Hero Team is Out!"

Immediately she looked over to the wall. Yaoyorozu was crouched next to a fully awake (and confused) Kaminari who had his wrist tied up to by the tape.

Both girls looked at each other in silence. Jirou takes the opportunity to quickly run towards the bomb. In the corner of her let eye, she sees a small canister be thrown. Smoke quickly filled her vision, making her unable to predict where the bomb is. Assuming it's in front of her she continues to run forward. Keeping one of ear jacks focused on any movement behind her. So focused on trying to get the bomb, Jirou didnt see the piece of yarn raised a few inches off the ground. They were intended to make someone trip. They did. Jirou fell forward, moving her arms in front of her to soften the blow to her face. Hearing footsteps behind her, she turns to see Yaoyorozu jogging towards her. She quickly gets to her feat to run. When all of a sudden the building's speakers turn on.

"Times Up! Please Head to Recovery Girl for Any Injuries That Need Assisting. Otherwise Head Back to the Viewing Room to Know the Final Results!"