Ch.1: Home

1st P.O.V

You know if you were to tell a few months ago that maybe the possibility of me hiding from a pro hero...I most likely would have called you crazy. Yeah, now it seems anything is possible.

Hold on....is that...oh shit. I gotta go!

Third person view on..yeah thats right I know.

3rd P.O.V

With that Akiramenaide ran around the corner and jumped across the rooftops. You see in a couple of days Akiramenaide, or Akira for short, will be attending the best hero school in Japan...possibly the whole world too.

U.A, the school where the students train to be the greatest heroes they can be. Like All Might. Or Eraserhead.

We like Eraserhead more than All MIght here.

As I was saying, Akira will be attending U.A along with his two best friends that have come to be his family.

Along with three other teens and one acquaintance.

Though this story will go a little differently and well...lets not focus on that.

.

.

.

As Akira was running back to their home, they loved the feeling of adrenaline. That feeling of the wind rushing against their face. The feeling of freedom.

As their house comes up to view, Akira slows down and slips through the window. They reach up to take off their new outfit.

Midoriya Izuku. That's Akiras name.

Under the mask is a 15 year old boy.

In a world where 80% of the entire population has a power, or quirk if you will. Midoriya Izuku doesnt.

So yeah Akira, one of Musutafus vigilantes, is a 15 year old boy who is quirkless.

With that in mind, MIdoriya has never been happier.

.

.

.

1st P.O.V

Closing the window behind me, I leave the room. Already changed into pajamas, I head downstairs.

No, if I had to choose what animal you would be. I would not hesitate to call you a bat and you know it fits you perfectly. Shinsou Hitoshi says.

You see Hitoshi is like an older brother to me. He has been with me through thick and thin. Through the start of my vigilant career to when I burnt my cookies last week.

Basically he's my ride or die.

There he sits with his purple hair and insomniac brain on the couch talking with-

Nah, the brat is a mosquito...

Dabi

Now no one knows his real name...though I think he might be

Anyways, Dabi is...how do I explain him?

A burnt chicken nugget, that is a jackass but secretly cares about this little family we have created.

I met him through-

HEY! I am a kitten and that

I swear if I get cut off one more time.

As I was saying, I met Dabi through Himiko, or Toga HImiko.

Now Himiko is um, a little on the not-so-sane side of the scale.

I met her at a park...when I was sad...so yeah!

Is this really what you guys talk about while Im gone. I decided to speak up.

....no your a- and he lives for the night! Hitoshi spoke first

Haha very funny you zombie I responded.

Great now that you're here, I can head out

Toga looked at Dabi and said, You love us that's why you stayed.

Please, I only stayed because I know dam [anyone gets the reference?] well, that if I didnt supervise you two, this house would be destroyed Dabi says as he leaves the room.

Sureeee, where are you going anyways? Hitoshi asks.

To the-

To see his friend at the bar I cut Dabi off while giving him a look.

Dabi looked at me with a blank face staring right back at me.

He knows I know and to be honest that's all I care about.

I could tell Hitoshi and Himiko were confused about what I was talking about. Dabi continued to look at me while he spoke,

Yeah, Im headed to the bar

Okay. I said, I knew that would throw him off. He was probably wondering why I was allowing it to happen, but he didnt question it. So in the end he opened the door and left with a small good bye.

What the fuck just happened? Hitoshi spoke after a few seconds of silence.

Izu...what were you and Dabi talking about Himiko then spoke to me.

I stopped staring at the door and turned to face them.

Nothing, not even I know what is happening I smile and lie.

Anyone could tell they wanted to question me some more, but they decided against it. Himikos face lit up as if she had a great idea.

Oh! Izuku, I made you dinner

By dinner she means takeout, she didnt cook at all

Shut up, you insomniac purple zombie Toga shouted at Shinsou.

With that everything went back to normal. I looked back at the door. I could hear Himiko and Hitoshi bickering in the background, they almost sounded like siblings.

Dabi, please be careful I thought. I didnt know what he was planning or why he is doing what he's doing, but as long as he is careful.I would let him be.

Broccoli get in here and eat your food Hitoshi called out to me.

Yeah, yeah I lazily responded, turning around walking to the kitchen.